Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 14 Jul 18, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
jovimum
Helping Minnie

Mobile

Originally Posted by Eeyore rocks View Post
There is a shop on the left, (just before the arches.) as you enter the Magic Kingdom, they sell stamps for overseas...It was $1.05 to send a postcard.
We went there and they were very helpfull.
We put our postcards in an envelope and post it as a "letter" they seem to arrive a bit quicker that way as i think postcards as such are not a priority through the postal service!
Old 14 Jul 18, 11:28 AM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Mobile

Originally Posted by jovimum View Post
We went there and they were very helpfull.
We put our postcards in an envelope and post it as a "letter" they seem to arrive a bit quicker that way as i think postcards as such are not a priority through the postal service!
Interesting and useful tip - thank you
Old 14 Jul 18, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
gemms2000
Getting Excited

Mobile

I’m still waiting for our postcard to arrive from Majorca and we went in May!
gemms2000 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 18, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by cartoonp View Post
We all ways send cards back all so we use touchnote where you can use your own pictures and they sent from the uk .
That's not the same as actually being sent from where I'm on holiday, with the stamp and postmark etc which to me is half the fun of sending postcards.
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 18, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
BucksBugsy
All round good bloke

Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
That's not the same as actually being sent from where I'm on holiday, with the stamp and postmark etc which to me is half the fun of sending postcards.
Each to their own it I agree with you
Old 14 Jul 18, 01:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
Slightly off topic but we buy 14 postcards from Walmart and each evening my dd writes on the back of one what we did that day . At the end you have a lovely memory of the holiday as told by your child
I don't have any children and I'm going on a solo trip. I will be writing a journal though, with writing on the left hand page and a postcard on the right hand page. This is the one I've got - it's A5 size and is lovely, the photos don't do it justice.
disneystore/moana-...044565248.html
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 18, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Originally Posted by Andybear View Post
I don't have any children and I'm going on a solo trip. I will be writing a journal though, with writing on the left hand page and a postcard on the right hand page. This is the one I've got - it's A5 size and is lovely, the photos don't do it justice.
disneystore/moana-...044565248.html
I have that one too it’s gorgeous isn’t it .alway wrote a journal whilst there .i’ve covered A bought one myself for this trip

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 18, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Chrissie H
Very Serious Dibber

Chrissie H's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
There is a Post Office at Celebration. We always buy our stamps there and put the cards in the post there. They always seem to get home quicker from there.
Chrissie H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 18, 03:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
I have that one too it’s gorgeous isn’t it .alway wrote a journal whilst there .i’ve covered A bought one myself for this trip
That is great - how long did it take you to do?

Yes, I love the Moana one - it's really different, the little wallet at the front is ideal for putting receipts in.
Old 14 Jul 18, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by BerkshireBugsy View Post
Each to their own it I agree with you
Yes I agree - we're all different I know several people who use the Touchnote app - they've all got young children and love sending postcards of the children in the places that they're visiting which I can understand.