Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Accommodation
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info
Florida Tix

Old 15 Jul 18, 05:11 PM  
Link to this Post
tabbycat
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Many are struggling to get the availability for 2019, it all seems like a bit of a mess to me. I think ATD are probably doing the best they can but they dont hold the cards. Still cant get anything I would like, anyway hope it all works out.
I agree I cant fault ATD they have been great and to be honest if my missing night turns up I would cheer up a bit
Old 15 Jul 18, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Magics
Very Serious Dibber

Sorry for sounding stupid but whats ATD
Old 15 Jul 18, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Andybear
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Magics View Post
Sorry for sounding stupid but whats ATD
Attraction Tickets Direct. You're not stupid - I've lost count of the number of times I've posted, asking what initials mean. I check the abbreviations list but they're never on there!
Andybear is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Second solo trip to WDW - Beach Club :)
Old 16 Jul 18, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
tabbycat
Very Serious Dibber

Quick update. Sent Attraction tickets direct ie ATD an email on Saturday night when I was feeling fed up with everything and said that if Id known it would be so hard to get SSR or get the full 14 days I would have booked beach club which at the time was a lot cheaper than the availability showing now. I asked if there was any availability that wasnt advertised on their website for cheaper rooms and if so to quote me.The lovely Val emailed me back and explained what was going on with the missing night situation which all makes sense but also sent me some quotes for Yacht Club for rooms only available to the US market. To cut along story short I have changed my booking to Yacht Club subject to Disney letting me have it and should know by this time next week so fingers crossed. I cant praise ATD enough they really do go the extra mile

Edited at 09:41 PM.
tabbycat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Romantic break at the Yacht Club...
Old 20 Jul 18, 08:07 PM  
Link to this Post
tabbycat
Very Serious Dibber

Further update:
Just wanted to let everyone know that the lovely Val at ATD has secured us two weeks at the Yacht Club, my missing day is back, all linked to MDE and everything is good. In fact I couldnt be happier

Edited at 08:08 PM.
tabbycat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Old 20 Jul 18, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Loulou127
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by tabbycat View Post
Further update:
Just wanted to let everyone know that the lovely Val at ATD has secured us two weeks at the Yacht Club, my missing day is back, all linked to MDE and everything is good. In fact I couldnt be happier
Thats wonderful Tabbycat, did you get a good price on YC then via the US website?
Loulou127 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The that was definitely the last trip!
Old 20 Jul 18, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
tabbycat
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Loulou127 View Post
Thats wonderful Tabbycat, did you get a good price on YC then via the US website?
Im not sure whether it was a good price or not to be honest as nowhere has it for me to compare. I did think about Beach Club in a standard room when prices were first released which was around 4500 for the two weeks in May. This has cost us 5600 or there abouts in a garden/woods view and includes tickets and DDP but for the stress I was feeling Im quite happy with it I just wished Id booked Beach Club at the start and I wouldnt have had the mither

Just looked at Kenwood and they say they have it for about 100 more.

Edited at 08:56 PM.