Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 22 Oct 18, 09:08 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

BA good price?

Hi so i have recently changed our october stay to the end of aug begining of september in order bring the overall cost of our holiday down.
I am being offered direct flights with BA LGW-MCO (booked through netflights) for £1497.30 this is flying on the 29th aug and is for 2 adults and 3 children. Can anyone confirm whether this is a decent price or would you wait for a dec/jan sale?
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
3disneykids
Imagineer

I would say that's a decent price I fly from Manchester but for direct flights that is really good
3disneykids is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

Personally I dont think you can do much better than £300pp for direct flights when booking in advance. Maybe cheaper on a last minute bargain, but not sure that is worth the risk.

But you will have amy bags and seats on top.
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 09:25 AM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
Personally I dont think you can do much better than £300pp for direct flights when booking in advance. Maybe cheaper on a last minute bargain, but not sure that is worth the risk.

But you will have amy bags and seats on top.
Price includes checked bags so just seat selection on top, although i may just wait and book seats for free at the 24 hour mark!
natanddaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Mazascouser
Apprentice Imagineer

Mazascouser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Think you got your self a bargain, well done. Happy holiday planning.
Mazascouser is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Endeavour
VIP Dibber

Think that's an excellent price - wish I could get similar, but having to fly into London to then get the MCO flight, and going in high season that cost pp is something I can only dream of!
Endeavour is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Best price I've seen in years, and you would be extremely optimistic to expect better considering most of the cost is in taxes. I assume that doesn't include the luggage at that price?
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 01:56 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

Thanks everyone at the end of last week the same flights were coming in at under £1400 (the thurs flight was cheaper than any other day) which i thought was amazing hence the reason i changed my dates. However my preiously available room at cbr 'disappeared' so i couldnt book. Then the room reappeared but flights had gone up so just wanted a second opinion before i booked as thought such cheap flights were maybe normal at that time of year. I have it all booked now 😁.
Old 22 Oct 18, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
natanddaz
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Best price I've seen in years, and you would be extremely optimistic to expect better considering most of the cost is in taxes. I assume that doesn't include the luggage at that price?
My flight details say it includes checked baggage and the same flight on ba direct is £1588.30 for economy classic so still a great price. I went with netflights for the extra saving and they offer 1% top cash back.