Notices
Itineraries Post your Trip Itineraries here.

Old 12 Jul 18, 10:53 PM  
Link to this Post
burbs
Excited about Disney

Can somebody help with my itinerary - Not enough time

Hi

I was hoping somebody can help me with our itinerary.

We go one the 11th August for 2 weeks. We are staying on site and have booked the fastpass plus.

Last time I went was back in 2006 so I have forgotten quite a bit.

So far with the fast passes booked I have not left a lot of days free for anything else yet we have to fit in all the other parks.

I have 2 days at Magic Kingdom, 2 at Epcot, 2 at Animal Kingdom and one at Hollywood Studios which means that we only have a week to fit in Busch, Seaworld, IOA, Universal and all the water parks.

Am i doing something wrong here? I seem to remember last time that we managed to do two waterparks in one day but other than that I think i have overbooked the Disney parks.

Thanks in advance
burbs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 18, 11:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Have you already purchased all your tickets ? Don’t forget you also will need downtime or you will be exhausted especially if you have children with you.
I would book fastpasses for every day of your holiday and then this will given you room to move things around. You can cancel them on the day if you are going elsewhere.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 18, 11:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Procrastinator
Imagineer

Mobile

I would book fp for every single day of your hols. It gives you options if you want to change your plans. If you then know you wont use them cancel them the night before.

Who is in your party make a big difference too. If all teens and adults you might be capable of doing opening through till close and will then get through everything. We are taking two young kids who will get tired and melt in the heat. We will prob do a park almost every single day, but it will be for the morning, a ride or 2 at rope drop followed by the fp then head away from the park early afternoon and then chill by a pool somewhere. We have mk 4 times in our plan but i bet it takes us that long to get roubd it all.

But, fact is, you are trying to do a lot in your holiday! You will have to miss something somewhere. Personally i dont like epcot so would cut that to 1 day. But what you cut/do more of depends on what you enjoy most!

Happy holidays whatever you decide!
Procrastinator is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 18, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
stephen2203
Very Serious Dibber

Gonna be a busy 2 weeks but you'll have a blast.

Personally I would scrap one of the AK days. I wouldn't try to fit in all the water parks either - maybe just 2.
stephen2203 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 18, 11:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

We stayed in the water parks from opening until about 2 o’clock. You can then go to a park in the evening for the fireworks.
Smilesonfaces is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Jul 18, 02:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by burbs View Post
Hi

I was hoping somebody can help me with our itinerary.

We go one the 11th August for 2 weeks. We are staying on site and have booked the fastpass plus.

Last time I went was back in 2006 so I have forgotten quite a bit.

So far with the fast passes booked I have not left a lot of days free for anything else yet we have to fit in all the other parks.

I have 2 days at Magic Kingdom, 2 at Epcot, 2 at Animal Kingdom and one at Hollywood Studios which means that we only have a week to fit in Busch, Seaworld, IOA, Universal and all the water parks.

Am i doing something wrong here? I seem to remember last time that we managed to do two waterparks in one day but other than that I think i have overbooked the Disney parks.

Thanks in advance
I think you have probably under booked FPs if you only have 7 days out of 14 with some booked.

I would book FP for every day, but have some starting in the evening or late afternoon, for example Animal Kingdom is a stones throw from blizzard beach so we book AK fast passes for the afternoon we plan to do that waterpark.

I also wonder if you are trying to cram too much into 14 days, what do you mean by “all the waterparks” for example? How many days are you thinking of spending on waterparks, personally I would do maximum two out of 14 days but also quite possibly just the one.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 18, 02:15 PM  
Link to this Post
nickdg
A Guest at All-Stars

I like doing 1/2 days at the waterparks and combine it with a 1/2 day (long evening) at a park... it you head to a park at 1 or 2, you can stay there till 10+ so its really not a 1/2 day.

If you've already bought seaworld/busch tickets, then make sure you get over to busch early as you'll probably be left feeling a 2nd day would be good and if you're that tight, its not happening.

We're doing just 2 weeks next May and going to skip Seaworld/Busch.
nickdg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List