Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 9 Aug 18, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Perkins
Excited about Disney

Manchester Airport... click and collect offer?

Hi
Has anyone took advantage of the offer to purchase online beforehand and get 2 free fast track passes(and a hot drink)...
wondered how this works and can you choose the return journey to use the fast track through security?

Thanks

Old 9 Aug 18, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
walden64
Imagineer

walden64's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Yes, I took advantage of this. You just reserve the item from duty free and pay on the day you pick it up. They then email you a code with your reservation confirmation to use to book fast track security. I booked fast track for the outbound flight.

Michelle

With its own pool, jacuzzi, internet, games room and backing onto wonderful conservation and wetlands area, it is a great choice for families. Just a couple of minutes from Championsgate

Full details can be found at www.orlando-villa-westhaven.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sunshineviewfloridavilla

walden64 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 18, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Monolith
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by Perkins View Post
Hi
Has anyone took advantage of the offer to purchase online beforehand and get 2 free fast track passes(and a hot drink)...
wondered how this works and can you choose the return journey to use the fast track through security?

Thanks

When you arrive home in Manchester you go through customs/passport control not security. You only go through security on a journey with the airport you’re leaving from. Your pass wouldn’t cover customs.
Monolith is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 18, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Perkins
Excited about Disney

Thanks for that, I thought it was a separate line for the passport queue! Lol
Old 9 Aug 18, 07:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Perkins
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by walden64 View Post
Yes, I took advantage of this. You just reserve the item from duty free and pay on the day you pick it up. They then email you a code with your reservation confirmation to use to book fast track security. I booked fast track for the outbound flight.

Michelle
Can I just ask you, do you think it was worth it?
Old 9 Aug 18, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
coggie
Imagineer

Mobile

You can get a passport fast pass though at Manchester Airport
coggie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 18, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
walden64
Imagineer

walden64's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I would have bought the item in Duty free anyway and it cost me £21 so the fact that I could book 2 fast track tickets that would have normally cost £10 for free was a bonus.

We tend to always book fast track and the majority of the time it does save us time, I think we have only had once where it would have been quicker to go through the normal queue.

Michelle

With its own pool, jacuzzi, internet, games room and backing onto wonderful conservation and wetlands area, it is a great choice for families. Just a couple of minutes from Championsgate

Full details can be found at www.orlando-villa-westhaven.com
Facebook: www.facebook.com/sunshineviewfloridavilla

walden64 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List