Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Oct 18, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahb161
Serious Dibber

No AA flights for certain days with BA?

I've been trying to get round this for weeks ... we want to fly to Orlando on 4th April. On the BA website, the only flight options that come up are direct with BA or indirect with Aer Lingus. I cannot get it to show me the indirect flight options with BA/AA. Why is this? It's the only day of the whole month which is like this!
sarahb161 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by sarahb161 View Post
I've been trying to get round this for weeks ... we want to fly to Orlando on 4th April. On the BA website, the only flight options that come up are direct with BA or indirect with Aer Lingus. I cannot get it to show me the indirect flight options with BA/AA. Why is this? It's the only day of the whole month which is like this!
I am assuming you want to travel from London - as you haven't given any detail in your post and it is the run up to Easter and flights will be very busy.

When I check the BA site it comes up with at least one American Airlines indirect flight leaving LHR at 1250 to Miami and then connecting on to Orlando at 1940 arriving at 2055.

Hope that helps.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahb161
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyCupcake View Post
I am assuming you want to travel from London - as you haven't given any detail in your post and it is the run up to Easter and flights will be very busy.

When I check the BA site it comes up with at least one American Airlines indirect flight leaving LHR at 1250 to Miami and then connecting on to Orlando at 1940 arriving at 2055.

Hope that helps.
Yes sorry, should have said - leaving from London. Have you got that from searching London - Orlando, or putting it in a 2 separate flights? I am literally only getting options for about 6 different flights from London to Dublin which all connect to the same are local NGOs flight to Orlando. What am I doing wrong?! Argh!
sarahb161 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 18, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahb161
Serious Dibber

This is all I'm getting !
Old 22 Oct 18, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

I have had another look this morning and still get more than 6 including the one I mentioned earlier at 1250 to Miami with AA. I am doing my searches on a laptop don't know if you are using a mobile app - sorry I can't figure out why you aren't getting the extra flights. Good luck.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 10:28 AM  
Link to this Post
pompeyboy
Apprentice Imagineer

Had a look myself and most Thursdays are showing similar results to those you have found, i.e. no AA flights, just BA or AL ones, I even tried a random Thursday in March and it's the same. Plenty of options with AA on the 3rd and 5th but not the 4th.

Yet a search on AA website shows 40 different options for Thu 4th, very strange but I have no idea why. I have been looking on the full BA site on a pc and checked flight only and flight and car options.

Edited at 10:31 AM.
pompeyboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Oct 18, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
sarahb161
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by pompeyboy View Post
Had a look myself and most Thursdays are showing similar results to those you have found, i.e. no AA flights, just BA or AL ones, I even tried a random Thursday in March and it's the same. Plenty of options with AA on the 3rd and 5th but not the 4th.

Yet a search on AA website shows 40 different options for Thu 4th, very strange but I have no idea why. I have been looking on the full BA site on a pc and checked flight only and flight and car options.
I'm glad it's not just me! It's really bizarre that different people can get different options showing!