Notices

Old 9 Jan 16, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by MickeyM View Post
Ahh Dennys breakfast, our favourite way to start a day!
Poor old Jez missing out on all the traipsing round shops with you, bet he was so pleased to see a cinema.
Great shopping haul for day 1, onto the outlets... 😆
I know - I said to Jez as we pulled in you would be pleased! xx

Originally Posted by Twinklestar1 View Post
Fantastic Report as usual. Some great bargains! Enjoy the outlets x
Thanks, I loved all my purchases xx

Originally Posted by Mickey 91 View Post
Love the shopping bit! Looking forward to MK package
Gutted about the package, now looking to get it shipped to UK - so I still have to wait! xxx

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
Fab shopping day, we went to Aventura Mall too and thought the shops were decent. That Glam Glow mask is really great, hope you like it
I loved this mall so much - definitely a recommendation over the others! I am going to try my Glam Glow this weekend xx

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Hi debs xx
Now this is more like the trippies you do that we know and love lol x
Fantastic purchases ...I've told Megan to read it in her work break and look at the makeup haul especially the elf stuff which is on her April shopping list... she's a fan of MAC but she's gonna give this a good try this time especially as next trip the shops are going to be so much easier to get too ... love all the stationary bits can't wait to go and find stuff like this.
Shame about your MK delivery
Have a fantastic day at the outlets today and look forward to reading all about it tomorrow.
Sam xx
Ah you know I am back in my element when shopping! I am really hoping you get to go to Target and the other outlet next time! xx

Originally Posted by mick View Post
A great shopping haul

Joan
It wasn't bad for day1 xx

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
Some brilliant purchases as always Debs. I can't wait to see you're outlet haul tomorrow. The sun coming up over the bay is beautiful in the morning.
I was very pleased with the bargains, not so much as you will see when I hit the outlets! xx

Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
Ooh debs this is more like it

Absolutely love the Starbucks mugs and the glittery Kate spade earrings are top of my list for this year's trip

Fab buys from Sephora too!

Can't wait to read how you get on at the outlets tomorrow xx
I was so pleased to find the earrings they are very sparkly! and I so wish we still had Sephora, although would be dangerous! xx
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jan 16, 03:06 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by macdonald88 View Post
What. Perfect day Denny's, shopping and Cheesecake Factory can't wait for tomorrow's haul!
hahaha yes a perfect day revolves around food and shopping lol xx

Originally Posted by missdopey View Post
Some fantastic buys! I love aeropostalenfor great bargains! Your Sephora haul is impressive, can't wait for tomorrow's!
I love Sephora so much - very sad its not here anymore and I too love Aero - some great bargains I always find! xx

Originally Posted by Floridasun View Post
yippee. some real shopping. Can't wait to read tomorrows!
Exactly - REAL shopping! xx

Originally Posted by Dogwalker View Post
Loved this update!
I love my Glam Glow, worth every penny in my opinion
Now I want to research some of your other purchases!
Can't wait to try the Glam Glow - I only hear excellent reviews, so I hope it is worth the $$$ xx

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Ah Shopping day!

Thank you so much for getting Lucy’s things x ( I might have to steal that planner from her!) Target have some great stationery, and I still can’t believe how cheap it is.

I love the VS pyjamas – they are on my list for April – Lucy is after jogging bottoms from Pink but yours from Aeropostale are such a bargain! Also I love the Kate Spade pencil case, and your earrings. Shame about your Mk delivery – hope you don’t have too long to wait to get it.

Cheescake Factory looks delicious as always, and hope Jez enjoyed the film.

Happy outlet shopping.

Diane (and Lucy) xx
I have everything packed and ready to post - managed to get her the extra bits as well in another Target on the way home! VS pj's are so nice, it wasn't outlet prices but still good value. Although you will read in my home day report we popped to another VS lol and they had an additional 40% off lowest price, so I did get outlet prices this day! That report will be posted later today hopefully! xx

Originally Posted by Nikki1980pink View Post
Yayyyy a shopping day! Love your reports can't wait to read more! X
Aren't shopping reports the best - wish there were more on here xx

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Some great bargains there! Another fab day.

Originally Posted by pretty71 View Post
OMG too many fantastic things to mention them all individually, what fun you must have had! Going to read tomorrow's now. Angela x
hahaha Thanks - sorry for the delay in part 2 but it is up now! xx

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
An excellent days shopping there! the earrings are beautiful, love the christmas starbucks stuff too and thanks for the sephora tips the mini make over sounds like a great idea. I've prone to flare ups so will have to see how I'm getting on skin-wise whilst away as to whether I brave it or not ha.

Were you sad to leave the ship behind? Bargain breakfast though, especially in comparison to your first days breaky!

With two weeks till our hol I'll be body brushing morning, noon and night

Hope you had a safe trip back! xx
I would still go to Sephora, I went in sunburnt and came out glowing! I was sad to leave the ship as it was brilliant, but knowing I had shopping to look forward to made it a lot easier!
Body brushing is the way forward lol xx
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 16, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
juliab
Imagineer

juliab's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 16

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 78
Fantastic shopping day you got some fab stuff
juliab is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 Jan 16, 08:08 AM  
Link to this Post
dozy
Imagineer

dozy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 3
i use the murad exfoliator and it is amazing - it was recommended to me during laser treatment and it is fantastic - they also do a fab serum

dozy does de west... vegas baby
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=886432
dozy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 16, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Only just caught up with this as we've been away and mad busy since we got back.

Fantastic shopping day, some lovely things bought.

Looking forward to the next instalment
Old 10 Jan 17, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Wow, that's an impressive haul!
DLP: day trips 2000, 2003; Cheyenne Sep 2009, Feb 2011, Nov 2018; Sequoia Lodge June 2008, May 2012; Elysee May 2012, Jan 2013, Sep 2013; Disneyland Hotel Mar 2015, Santa Fe Nov 2016; Newport Bay Sep 2017, Ibis Sep 2019, Hotel NY Art of Marvel Nov 2021
WDW: Port Orleans Riverside Dec 10; SSR Nov 14
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List