Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 23 Feb 17, 11:23 AM  
Link to this Post

restaurant help

We are going in less than 3 weeks and I haven't made any reservations, slightly panicking now.
We have 6 adults and 3 children in our group, 3 being vegetarian.
Help with which are the best places for vegeterians and is it really necessary to have reservations.
We go Monday/Friday and it isn't school holidays, so will it be really busy.
Any help would be appreciated.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 17, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Rapunzel27
Stuck in the Tower of Terror

Originally Posted by ted1822 View Post
We are going in less than 3 weeks and I haven't made any reservations, slightly panicking now.
We have 6 adults and 3 children in our group, 3 being vegetarian.
Help with which are the best places for vegeterians and is it really necessary to have reservations.
We go Monday/Friday and it isn't school holidays, so will it be really busy.
Any help would be appreciated.
Buffet restaurants are very good for vegetarians as there is alot of different choice then. where are you staying as your hotel should have a buffet restaurant?
The Agrabah Cafe and Plaza Gardens in Disneyland parc are buffet and then Restaurant des stars in the studios is buffet as well.
I persoanlly have never booked although ive always travelled as a group of 2 so maybe for a bigger party you may need to book some of them.
Hope this helps a bit! HAve a great time!
Old 23 Feb 17, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post

restaurant help

We are staying at SL and we have half board plus vouchers.
Read mixed reviews about Hunters Grill in SL, so that's a maybe.
Thanks for reply x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 17, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

When we went in August, it was school summer holidays, so we'd booked for each day we had vouchers. They did ask us at check-in if we wanted to book any restaurants, and we did book Blue Lagoon for the last day (only a day in advance) so I gather it's pretty normal to book after you arrive.

We also found that when we were turning up at reastaurants, people without bookings were also eating there. At Restaurant des Stars, there were lots of empty tables and people could just walk straight in. At Agrabah, we went past a queue of about 5 - 10 families waiting for a table. (And at Plaza Gardens, my youngest had a nose bleed on the way there so I was too distracted to notice anything!) Basically though, even at busy times, people were able to get tables with varying queuing times. It obviously depends on the popularity of where / when you want to eat, so maybe it would be worth booking, just in case. You can always cancel once you get there, if you change your mind.
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 17, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Elodie
Imagineer

Oh, and I'm vegetarian, and loved all the buffets.
Elodie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 17, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
JayTheDisneyDad
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

I would try and book if you know where you want to go. We go in a few weeks and got free full board dining plan... I'm expecting many others there also benefited from the deal so will all be wanting to use their vouchers and eat in the restuarants.
I rang and booked the restuarants today and got every one, except some I had to be flexible on the times I wanted as they were busy.
JayTheDisneyDad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 17, 07:46 PM  
Link to this Post
WillSa6
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by ted1822 View Post
We are staying at SL and we have half board plus vouchers.
Read mixed reviews about Hunters Grill in SL, so that's a maybe.
Thanks for reply x
I preferred the buffet at Hunters Grill to the buffet in the Parkside Diner at HNY.

We have never booked restaurants before we arrive and have been there at peak times, eg July and Halloween. Although for the size of your party you may be wiser booking in advance.
WillSa6 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List