Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Closed Thread

Old 27 Jul 13, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Urban Decay Make Up

Hi all,

My daughter would like to buy some urban decay make up and wonder if anyone knows what would be the cheapest place to buy it? Have looked on sophora site but seems very expensive. In fact it's dearer than the UK? 💲50 compared to £30 UK?

D x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 13, 02:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Dilovesflorida
Very Serious Dibber

You could try Ulta, great store with lots of different brands of make up.

ulta/ulta/browse/cate...719&pr=&minPr=

We went to the branch near Mall at Millenia and think I saw Urban Decay but can't be sure as neither my daughter or I were looking for this. Sure they'll confirm if you drop them an email.
Dilovesflorida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 13, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Toryn
Imagineer

Love urban decay the eye shadows are beautiful the colours last all day very good quality
Toryn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 13, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Little_Miss
Excited about Disney

I thought I would be able to get some cheap urban decay whilst in Orlando last may but I ended up getting the best price on the flight home! I found it to be just as expensive (if not more so!) in all the shops in orlando that sold it.
Little_Miss is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 13, 10:03 PM  
Link to this Post
katiexlou
Apprentice Imagineer

Urban Decay isn't a lot cheaper over there sadly (unless you can find it on websites like Hautelook at the right time). I also found it much cheaper on the flight home but they only had Naked 2 palette so not a great choice.
Old 30 Jul 13, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post

Thanks for all your replies looks like she might as well just save up and buy in the UK. I'm sure she'll find plenty of other brands to buy out there :-) D x
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Jul 13, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Wee_Red
Imagineer

Wee_Red's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 3
We looked into buying make up and it was a case of recalling UK prices and quick maths (thankfully, that is my forte). In MAC, it was a case of foundation - more expensive than back home, eyeshadow - fair bit of a saving, lipgloss - far more expensive. This was in the one store

I'd advise her to pick out what she wants to buy, make sure she knows the prices and rough conversion.
Wee_Red is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Aug 13, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Dilovesflorida
Very Serious Dibber

I'd agree, check prices and take with you so can compare. Don't forget store prices won't have tax added on. I've yet to find many products that I use that are more expensive in the US than they are here.
Dilovesflorida is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 13, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
doradaxplorer
Imagineer

doradaxplorer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 21
My DD is very much into her makeup and she said to check out online reviews for dupes of the expensive brands : ) It can save you lots of ££'s
doradaxplorer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Aug 13, 04:15 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread