Notices

Old 20 Feb 17, 02:54 AM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by Lindy15 View Post
Yeahyy Debi, looking forward to following along, you gave me some great advice of who to book our upcoming Disney Cruise and we're also staying two nights in SSR Resort when we get there so looking forward to seeing some pics of the resort. I love all your foodie pics you put on instagram! Have a wonderful time.
Gemma x
Glad I could help! So far I am loving SSR - Lovely to have you following along (it makes it easier to know people are actually reading this LOL) xx

Originally Posted by Capt Wilko View Post
Congratulations on your move to the USA and I hope you will both be very happy there. Your new house is beautiful and New England looks very pretty.

Looking forward to following your trip report and seeing your amazing shopping hauls.
Thanks for your comments, I hope to find a few bargains!

Originally Posted by simno1 View Post
Wow your new house looks amazing 😍. Looking forward to reading, I've enjoyed all your previous reports and have got some great shopping tips.

Have requested you on Instagram - Simone Stanhope.
Thanks for the follow - hope you enjoy the report xx

Originally Posted by lovedisney89 View Post
So excited to read this x
Thanks! xx

Originally Posted by Gusgusmummy View Post
Very much looking forward to this 😁 I love seeing all the photos on Instagram and can't wait for your trip report xx
Better late than never, just about to start today's report x

Originally Posted by christybell View Post
Hi Debi, looking forward to reading along Enjoy the warm weather!
Sun is lovely - I missed it! xx

Originally Posted by miss_mouse View Post
Yay!

Love your pre trippie and so looking forward to your trippie.
Bet that warmth felt great today!

Have a wonderful time.
Lots of love xx
So nice in the sunshine! Thanks for following xx
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 17, 12:04 PM  
Link to this Post
sjw
I want to go now!

wow your house looks amazing! and so does new England! look forward to reading your trip reports!
sjw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 17, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
avcar
Excited about Disney

@debidee Congratulations on your move, house job etc look forward to your reports
avcar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 17, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Jake71
Imagineer

OMG I almost missed joining you live. I'm so glad you're settling in to life in the US. Your house looks beautiful and you are both looking very well. I can't wait to join you both for the week.
Old 20 Feb 17, 09:21 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
As much as I'm looking forward to your trippy - the sights of new England seem a totally different thread and worthy of a weekly photo! Seems to be a beautiful place to live and with a trip to MCO just a short plane ride away - I'm feeling the best of both worlds.
Have a great holiday

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Feb 17, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
rebeccarobbins
slightly serious Dibber

rebeccarobbins's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Really looking forward to reading this trippie! OMG your new house 😍 Lucky lady!
Hope your move is everything you expected it to be and more (it sounds like it is!)
rebeccarobbins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 17, 08:22 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsstitch
slightly serious Dibber

Yay! Looking forward to reading along, love your shopping hauls they're fantastic tips of where to go and the bargains to be had.
Really pleased for you and jez that your move to the USA has been successful.
mrsstitch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Feb 17, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by sjw View Post
wow your house looks amazing! and so does new England! look forward to reading your trip reports!
Thanks for reading - lets go to Epcot today!

Originally Posted by avcar View Post
@debidee Congratulations on your move, house job etc look forward to your reports
Many Thanks

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
OMG I almost missed joining you live. I'm so glad you're settling in to life in the US. Your house looks beautiful and you are both looking very well. I can't wait to join you both for the week.
Jackie! Lovely to have you along, hope you are well and so pleased you are joining us for the week

Originally Posted by walt4it View Post
As much as I'm looking forward to your trippy - the sights of new England seem a totally different thread and worthy of a weekly photo! Seems to be a beautiful place to live and with a trip to MCO just a short plane ride away - I'm feeling the best of both worlds.
Have a great holiday
I probably post way too much over on IG I am certainly very lucky - thanks for your comments xx

Originally Posted by rebeccarobbins View Post
Really looking forward to reading this trippie! OMG your new house 😍 Lucky lady!
Hope your move is everything you expected it to be and more (it sounds like it is!)
Its perfect - Thank you xx

Originally Posted by mrsstitch View Post
Yay! Looking forward to reading along, love your shopping hauls they're fantastic tips of where to go and the bargains to be had.
Really pleased for you and jez that your move to the USA has been successful.
I am going to hit the outlets tomorrow... watch this space
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 17, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
jo_usa
Serious Dibber

Mobile

YAY 👏 just managed to actually get to read this off to catch up on the rest of the days..can't wait xx
Ps your house looks beautiful

oh how I wish
jo_usa is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 17, 12:54 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Can't WAIT to read this! And pleased to hear you have settled into your new USA life 😊
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List