Hotel Reviews: 1
Great day glad you enjoyed the spa

Joan
Old 22 Feb 17, 02:34 AM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
What a fab day Debs. Loads done in the park and a delicious afternoon in the spa - and I have to say for what you got that was not too bad a price at all. I agreed that 2TS restaurants are great if on the dining plan but I don't think I'd ever pay out of pocket for them. Glad you enjoyed your view of Wishes.
I wish I could take photos of fireworks as we had such a great view - I gave up in the end after about 20 just rubbish blurred photos LOL xx

Originally Posted by redredshopper View Post
What a fab day, just off to google the spa now.

Are you Debidee on intagram by the way.
I hope you book something it was awesome - I want to go back again already LOL! I am debi1976 on Instagram xx

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
I'm going to assume that first photo shows exactly how you wake up all year round! And that small birds and creatures (or cats? ) help you get ready for the day?

Who knew that such an oasis lurked at SSR. I mean, I knew there was a spa there, but not that it was so heavenly.

Another lovely day. Thanks for sharing it with us.

P.S. Hope it's a very happy birthday.
P.P.S. I MK.
hahaha exactly - my 3 cats climbing all over me in the morning - I look perfect
I can't believe in the years of doing Spa's over here I hadn't tried a Disney one - I just assumed they would be ridiculously expensive... but seriously considering what you get I think it is amazing value! And there were treatments starting at around $50 for a manicure! xx

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Hi Debbie x
What a lovely day but it looks busy... the spa treatment looks lovely and not a bad price for the time and the amount of pampering 😀
Have a lovely day today ... happy birthday ... to jez I assume lol, look forward to reading all about it tomorrow xx
Sam - It is has been sooooo busy - even today was super crowded, I am hoping it will start to ease off or maybe this is just a sign of what Disney is like these days and busy all year round! Thank goodness for FP and not minding early starts - if you go in the mid morning / afternoon you must just spend all day queuing... I couldn't deal with that! xxx

Originally Posted by elise View Post
What a lovely day . The spa looks great .
It was an oasis of wonderfulness! xx

Originally Posted by Twinklestar1 View Post
Fantastic day, lovely Spa treatment - I am planning to visit on our next trip.

Happy Birthday Jez
Thanks for the birthday wishes! You will love the spa! xx

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Great day - the spa looks brilliant. You should be on commission from places as you will probably have helped the spa's get an increase in UK bookings now, as well as all the shops you recommend!

Happy birthday Jez - hope you have a lovely day.
hehehe commission would be wonderful! We had a fab day - feet are throbbing now - that is a good sign xx

Originally Posted by Floridasun View Post
Loving your report as always. Thankyou for taking the time to do it. I know it takes a lot to get it done each night.
Thanks for reading and commenting - makes it easier for sure knowing someone is reading LOL! xx

Originally Posted by Jedi Princess View Post
Sounds like you had a brilliant day.

Thanks for posting
It was a lovely day xx

Originally Posted by Stardust5 View Post
What a super day, absolutely loved the spa, what a fantastic treat, I liked the little bag with miniature nail varnish in, what a nice touch to a great couple of hours!
It was wonderful and such a lovely touch to keep the polish you pick, perfect for any touch ups! xx

Originally Posted by clubhouse View Post
Another great read, thanks for sharing. Think you've talked me into a visit to the spa at SSR!
hehehe - call me the enabler... you will love it! xx

Originally Posted by closeder View Post
Let's book it together in July xx
Enjoy!

Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
How fabulous is that spa 😍 Lovely day xx
You would love it! xx

Originally Posted by mrsstitch View Post
Great 2nd day at Magic Kingdom, and a spa treatment too-something I'd never have thought of doing but a great way to spend a few hours and relax.
Great report xx
Gotta have a spa treatment when on holiday - especially on a Disney holiday... a few hours of calm to recharge! xx

Originally Posted by Buffton View Post
Just catching up on first couple of days!
I love your posts as you show and tell us fab snippets of what you are up to. And most importantly show us your purchases!
Hope the birthday day is going brilliantly!
Lizzie x
Thanks so much Lizzie for your lovely comments, glad you enjoy and hopefully people find the hints / tips useful! xx

Originally Posted by miss_mouse View Post
Another perfect day!
How fab was that spa? !
And bubbles too!
You can't get much better than champagne, pampering and chocolate! xx

Originally Posted by mick View Post
Great day glad you enjoyed the spa

Joan
It was spa-tastic xx
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Feb 17, 08:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

A great day debs! The spa bit looks particularly appealing! We always try to have a bit of down time too so am making note of that...!
An MK day is always a lovely day...💜

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 17, 03:36 AM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
A great day debs! The spa bit looks particularly appealing! We always try to have a bit of down time too so am making note of that...!
An MK day is always a lovely day...💜
This time next month you will be enjoying your holidays and I will be longing for a shorter countdown LOL! The spa is wonderful, there were treatments for men and mini princesses as well - highly recommended for a few hours relaxation! xx
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Lol at flip flop gate! Do love the view from Cali grill, looks like a delish meal especially on the dining plan.

That spa - alone - free snacks - champers! What a way to spend an afternoon hope you enjoyed lots.

Xx
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
BriarRose
Imagineer

Great first park day at MK. The spa at SSR looked fantastic. We have stayed at SSR a few times but never used the spa and this year we are at POR this year so probably won't get the chance

Laughed at the reaction to the flip flops and it reminded me of my friend who was dining at Le Cellier last year. When they went in for their ADR the waitress checked with her manager whether they should be put in the "better" section as my friend was wearing crocs!

1998,1999,2001,2004 I Drive, 2005,2006 Pop Century, 2007 Newport Bay DLP, 2010, 2012 OKW 2013, 2014, 2015 SSR, 2016 Portofino Bay & IDrive
BriarRose is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 17, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Lol at flip flop gate! Do love the view from Cali grill, looks like a delish meal especially on the dining plan.

That spa - alone - free snacks - champers! What a way to spend an afternoon hope you enjoyed lots.

Xx
It made my top moment I think for the holiday - so unexpected but I love it so much... definitely going on my list for next time!

Originally Posted by BriarRose View Post
Great first park day at MK. The spa at SSR looked fantastic. We have stayed at SSR a few times but never used the spa and this year we are at POR this year so probably won't get the chance

Laughed at the reaction to the flip flops and it reminded me of my friend who was dining at Le Cellier last year. When they went in for their ADR the waitress checked with her manager whether they should be put in the "better" section as my friend was wearing crocs!
You should still book into the spa - I am going to go next time even though we will probably be staying somewhere else! OMG the 'better' section - that is brilliant! I can't believe I didn't think about my own footwear, I was reading up more for Jez and then spotted it LOL xx
Old 26 Feb 17, 10:19 PM  
Link to this Post
disneytrio
Imagineer

disneytrio's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 13
Great day, the spa sounds amazing. We loved Cali grill when we ate there too , really enjoying reading along!
disneytrio is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List