Notices

Old 23 Feb 17, 10:33 AM  
Link to this Post
Twinklestar1
VIP Dibber

Twinklestar1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Hope that you get the Chanel mules at some point. Carrot Cake Cookies! - never seen them where did you get them, looks delicious!
Another great day, thanks for sharing.
Old 23 Feb 17, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
panspeep
Excited about Disney

Just catching up with your trip report now, it's been a crazy work week, but have been keeping up with your adventures on IG. Looks like you are both having fun, shame about the Chanel's, hopefully you will get some soon. Enjoy the rest of your break xx
Old 23 Feb 17, 05:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
Imagineer

A bit soggy, but good times, still!

Some school districts have a week's break tacked onto Presidents' Day. I don't know what %, but that could be making the parks busier. (I'm hoping it's not definitively the way the parks are these days.)

P.S. Looking forward to reading about the Choc Emp tomorrow; if you visit (obviously! ).
P.P.S. Fingers crossed for the mules and other lovely purchases this week. I really want to go to DS Marketplace Co-Op. (Edit: Not sure why I added that.)
P.P.P.S. Where are you thinking of going for your Canadian weekend?.

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside

Edited at 10:02 PM.
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 17, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Just re-reading your post cos I read it whilst in cinema earlier with Lilly and film started so didn't have time to reply ... they played trailer for beauty and the beast I don't know who wants to see it more me or Lilly

Sorry you didn't get your sandles but you still got some lovely bits and pieces.

Hope you have a great day today and looking forward to reading all about it in the morning xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 17, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
disneylover
Imagineer

Hey Debi, I think you did pretty well on the bargain front. I love that MK bag and VS tweezers for $3. It'd be rude not to! Hope the weather gets better for you. Xxxx
Old 24 Feb 17, 04:03 AM  
Link to this Post
debidee
Dibbing with Tink

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
Carrot cake cookie - drooooooooool!

Shame it was a soggy day for you, and I'm sorry you didn't get your Chanels, but your flat bread looks pretty amazing xx
It was so good Jo... and on a brighter note I am sure you know I may have acquired the shoes xx

Originally Posted by codym View Post
Aww, you must have been so disappointed about the mules, fingers crossed you'll get them at some stage.
Nice few bargains HS looked so busy especially for a wet day in February!
I seriously can't believe how busy everywhere is - I am really hoping tomorrow at MK it is a lot less busy! xx

Originally Posted by emmabanana View Post
Shame you couldn't manage to get the shoes you wanted, hopefully a pair will turn up for you soon. x
Keep your fingers crossed I will know tomorrow! xx

Originally Posted by pretty71 View Post
Wow your breakfast did look delicious... what a shame about your big purchase...or not 🙁

Shame about the weather, let's hope for a better day tomorrow.
Angela xx
Weather and shopping where both a lot better today!

Originally Posted by twinkleshmoo View Post
I love DHS and I love carrot cake cookies - they are just the best ❤️

Sorry about your mules but the little MK bag is such a bargain!

Hope the weather perks up for you today xx
Thanks - it was a lot nicer today and tomorrow looks even better with lots of sun, perfect for MK!

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
I laughed out loud at your carrot cake cookie comment about a food baby! 😂😂😂 looks worth it though Debs! I love HS, it's actually my favourite park. Shame about your chanel shoes, but great shout on the candle bargains! Looks like a fab day x
Was a lovely day - so much food again today... thank goodness we are getting the step count nice and high! LOL xx

Originally Posted by eleele View Post
How terrible suffering from mock jet lag

Some fab bargains today, shame about the Chanel shoes though, they are beautiful.

Thanks for the tip about the MK ex-store stock, we all know where to head now
Always head to the back of the store - my Number one trip xx

Originally Posted by Jake71 View Post
I love that the rain doesn't stop you from enjoying yourself. I can't wait for the Beauty and the Beast movie, the snippets I've seen have be so excited. I always follow your tip for going to the back of the MK outlet shop. We went to the outlet in Tampa in December and I was so disappointed that I couldn't find anything, they really didn't have much ex-store stock and like you I don't feel the quality of the outlet stock is as good. Great bargain on the Yankee Candles I really need to sign up to these places. Have a great day today.
Yep - get signing up! I have an email account just for Orlando stores and restaurants, that way then it doesn't clog your usual email plus you can delete it afterwards if you don't have a new countdown! xx

Originally Posted by Twinklestar1 View Post
Hope that you get the Chanel mules at some point. Carrot Cake Cookies! - never seen them where did you get them, looks delicious!
Another great day, thanks for sharing.
The cake / cookie was from the bakery on the corner opposite Starbucks as you turn into the road leading to ToT and Beauty and the Beast show xx

Originally Posted by panspeep View Post
Just catching up with your trip report now, it's been a crazy work week, but have been keeping up with your adventures on IG. Looks like you are both having fun, shame about the Chanel's, hopefully you will get some soon. Enjoy the rest of your break xx
Thanks for reading along - only one more day at work - hope it goes quickly for you! xx

Originally Posted by Bianca View Post
A bit soggy, but good times, still!

Some school districts have a week's break tacked onto Presidents' Day. I don't know what %, but that could be making the parks busier. (I'm hoping it's not definitively the way the parks are these days.)

P.S. Looking forward to reading about the Choc Emp tomorrow; if you visit (obviously! ).
P.P.S. Fingers crossed for the mules and other lovely purchases this week. I really want to go to DS Marketplace Co-Op. (Edit: Not sure why I added that.)
P.P.P.S. Where are you thinking of going for your Canadian weekend?.
I am pleased to report it seems to be easing up on the crowds - tomorrow will be the real test at MK as I think Animal Kingdom is always the least crowded so not fair to compare. Hope you enjoy today's report - thanks for following along xxx

Originally Posted by Megandllsmum View Post
Just re-reading your post cos I read it whilst in cinema earlier with Lilly and film started so didn't have time to reply ... they played trailer for beauty and the beast I don't know who wants to see it more me or Lilly

Sorry you didn't get your sandles but you still got some lovely bits and pieces.

Hope you have a great day today and looking forward to reading all about it in the morning xx
What did you watch Sam? Today was a much better day for bargains xx

Originally Posted by disneylover View Post
Hey Debi, I think you did pretty well on the bargain front. I love that MK bag and VS tweezers for $3. It'd be rude not to! Hope the weather gets better for you. Xxxx
LOL - it is funny seeing your comments on here - I don't know why but it makes me chuckle given I am chatting to you on WhatsApp... But I enjoy seeing your comments 'officially' xxx
debidee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 05:29 AM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Some good bargains today. Following on IG seen your post about the mules👍
Old 24 Feb 17, 07:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Mobile

We went to see sing Debbie... it was hilarious lots of laugh out loud moments xx
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 05:41 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Shame the purchase didn't happen but seen it may now be on! Still you got some nice things - I like the MK bag.

Hope the crowds get a bit lighter for you and the weather a bit better x
mrsdjh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 17, 02:30 AM  
Link to this Post
mick
VIP Dibber

mick's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Shame about the rain but some bargains help to cheer you up

Joan