Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 23 Feb 17, 11:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Kellya
Proud to wear my Ears

Gardengrocer.com

I just wondered if anyone had used them before? I'm not hiring a car and staying off site but did want to do some food shopping for the few weeks to save some money.
Without a car was thinking this might be tricky and also time consuming as would have to do it on the day of arrival and the last thing I would feel like doing!
This seems great to be delivered to the hotel but don't know a lot about it?
Thanks
Kellya is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 17, 11:39 PM  
Link to this Post
NewtoOrlando
VIP Dibber

NewtoOrlando's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Are you staying at a Disney hotel? As I think they only deliver to Disney hotels now. We used them last year as we didn't want to stop at a supermarket with all the luggage in the car on the way up from Miami, and we knew we would be too tired when she checked in and sorted the room etc. We spent about $85 with delivery and got 2 x 24 bottle of water, some cokes, beers, crisps, cereal, fruit, yogurt, biscuits and some other bits and it was a really good service. They delivered when they said and was ready for collection when we arrived, and they actually bought if up to our room.

Miami/CBR/RPR/Bahama Bay Aug 16
Deerfield Beach/HRH/POFQ/Contemporary/Westridge - Aug 18
New York - Westin Grand Central - Nov 18
Disneyland Paris - Hotel Cheyenne - Dec 18
All Star Sport/POFQ/Aylesbury Villa/Deerfield Beach - Oct 19
Miami/Hard Rock hotel/Pop Century/Legacy Park Dibb Villa - Aug 2022

Saratoga Springs/Rosen Plaza - Dec 2024
NewtoOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Feb 17, 11:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
I've used them too and thought the service was excellent. I ordered it to be delivered on our arrival day. We checked into Wilderness Lodge then headed out for something to eat, I got a text message to say my delivery had arrived and was with bell services. When we got back to our room we called bell services and they brought our order up to our room for us.

I'd recommend it. x
Old 24 Feb 17, 12:11 AM  
Link to this Post
Button17
Imagineer

Can't recommended them enough. I placed my order 3 months prior, they phoned me an hour later to check I got everything I wanted and if I had any special requests upon delivery? I asked them to put half the case of water bottles in the fridge.
We arrived at FW and all shopping already there, some in fridge and water in freezer. Excellent service xx
Button17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 12:12 AM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Excellent service and I would recommend it depending how much you want. It is quite expensive. For a few weeks worth of provisions and Uber to and from a Walmart may prove more cost effective for you.
Old 24 Feb 17, 12:26 AM  
Link to this Post
anniebee65
Imagineer

Mobile

We've been using them for 10 years. They are fantastic! It's such a great service. My only
Problem is my tendency to over order...all those yummy American grocery items 🍰🍫🍩🍪🍭
anniebee65 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Talland 2016
Imagineer

Brilliant service
Talland 2016 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

Be aware that they only deliver to Disney Resorts and Wyndam Bonnet Creek (inc. Grand Orlando Resort)
See their FAQs
gardengrocer/questions

Go to Resorts and Hotels Questions and scroll to bottom of page to see list.

The OP is staying offsite.

Edited at 12:45 AM.
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Feb 17, 09:20 AM  
Link to this Post
dorsetmutley
Imagineer

Another thumbs up for Garden Grocer we used them last year, ordered juice, cereal bars, water, wine and beer. Had to send photo ID for the alcohol. Ordered early to get 10% discount
dorsetmutley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List