Notices
Beyond the Parks Attractions that are not covered by the main Theme Parks.

Closed Thread

Old 11 Jul 16, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by JSB32 View Post
I was just being naive, didn't mean to upset anybody. I am now clear that tickets can be bought on stubhub and vivid seats for games ahead of the single game ticket releases by the club. Now to buy some😀😀😀. Debbiesoesdis, look out for a couple of Braehead Clan uniforms at the season opener🏒🏒🏒🏒🏒🏒
Thanks for reminding me! Will need to try and remember our Clan jerseys too! Need to represent 😄
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Jul 16, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
JSB32
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

JSB32's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by MonkeyBum View Post
Thanks for reminding me! Will need to try and remember our Clan jerseys too! Need to represent 😄
Haha, what are the chances eh. Keep an eye open for a chubby lad in a Nathan McIver clan jersey if you are going to the season opener
2012 - Chatham Park,
2013 - BLT, RPR, & Indian Creek Villa,
2014 - Indian Creek, RPR & Pierhouse 60,
2015 - Indian Creek, RPR, & Sandpearl
2016 - RPR, Villa & Sandpearl,
2017 - RPR, BC, Villa & Sandpearl,
2018 - HRH, Cypress Pointe Villa & Sandpearl
2019 - Portofino, Sandpearl, Cypress Pointe Villa
JSB32 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Jul 16, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
You'll usually see a few British shirts at games in Florida. We saw people wearing Guildford Flames shirts at breakfast on the 192, then saw them at the Tampa game that evening one year.
Tampa Bay Lightning are very good on twitter if you need any info about tickets etc. They let me know when tickets were going on sale (officially on Ticketmaster) and I got them on the first day
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 16, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post

Just booked our trip to Orlando on Tuesday, we are going to be there for 2 weeks in February and would love to go to an NHL game, been a hockey fan since to good old derby days of Whitley Bay v Durham Wasps. On average what are ticket prices like for a TBL game against one of the less popular opponents looking to go but a bit cashed strapped so trying to stick to a budget alternatively would consider the Orlando Solar Bears games.

thanks
Old 15 Jul 16, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
debbiedoesdis
Earning More Ears

ill tell my boys too keep a look out for ya they are dundee star fans ,where as my fav player is tristan harper
debbiedoesdis is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 16, 03:00 PM  
Link to this Post
JSB32
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

JSB32's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

Originally Posted by debbiedoesdis View Post
ill tell my boys too keep a look out for ya they are dundee star fans ,where as my fav player is tristan harper
I always like a trip to Dundee, nice place to watch hockey.
I wonder what you could possibly see in the current Mr Scotland Tristan Harper😄😄😄.
He's not the most gifted hockey player but always gave us 200% and dropped his gloves on a few occasions last season.
2012 - Chatham Park,
2013 - BLT, RPR, & Indian Creek Villa,
2014 - Indian Creek, RPR & Pierhouse 60,
2015 - Indian Creek, RPR, & Sandpearl
2016 - RPR, Villa & Sandpearl,
2017 - RPR, BC, Villa & Sandpearl,
2018 - HRH, Cypress Pointe Villa & Sandpearl
2019 - Portofino, Sandpearl, Cypress Pointe Villa
JSB32 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jul 16, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Brunswickian
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

Originally Posted by sem1604 View Post
Just booked our trip to Orlando on Tuesday, we are going to be there for 2 weeks in February and would love to go to an NHL game, been a hockey fan since to good old derby days of Whitley Bay v Durham Wasps. On average what are ticket prices like for a TBL game against one of the less popular opponents looking to go but a bit cashed strapped so trying to stick to a budget alternatively would consider the Orlando Solar Bears games.

thanks
Have you had a look here lightning.nhl/club/schedule.htm to see who they are playing when you are their?

The prices vary so much depending on where you want to sit. If you wait until a bit closer to the time you will have more choice of tickets.

Aah the Warriors v Wasps, the good old days.
Brunswickian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 16, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by debbiedoesdis View Post
Hmm. I wonder what you could possibly see in him 😉
His Instagram is a beautiful place 😄
I've seen online at NHL games people wearing their local team jerseys, I'll hopefully remember ours!
Old 17 Jul 16, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by sem1604 View Post

thanks
From what I've seen from Ticketmaster site, when in the seat map the prices vary greatly, depending on how far away you are sitting really. I'm sure you will be able to find something to suit 😊
Also I'm sure I seen an option to buy car parking in advance also? I think this was via Ticketmaster but can't be certain.
I'm sure someone has helpfully commented about parking already 😊
Old 3 Aug 16, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Brunswickian
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

As tickets aren't available on Ticketmaster yet I have been looking on Stubhub. However all the tickets on Stubhub are electronic tickets and it say they will be sent out 24 hour prior to the game. We will be in Florida then and unable to print the tickets off. I'm just wondering how others go on with these electronic tickets? Any advice?
Brunswickian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread