Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 8 Jul 16, 09:13 PM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

Great start. Food is all looking yummy so far.
Old 8 Jul 16, 10:59 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
Thanks, we have always found the food ok going but not as good coming back. You can select a kids meal through the website if you want to, if you are travelling with kids. We also had our seats allocated 5 days before, we were all together in row 25.
We have been with ba last year but slightly different route.i agree the food on way home is pretty awful!.2 of my sons have autism so they are keen to see pictures of the food as it helps them to know as much as they can in advance.we have the seats all sorted due to their needs but thanks for the info.loving the report
nadya is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Jul 16, 11:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Day 2
Today we went on the shopping tour with Florida dolphin tours, I booked it through attractions tickets direct. We don't drive here and I've done it twice before and liked it, I know I could do uber etc but I enjoy the whole day thing!
Again we were not organised all that early so finished the Krispy kremes and grabbed a couple of pastries from downstairs.

We started at Walmart, bought loads of unhealthy snacks...

Then on to Florida mall where we had lunch at Asian Chow in the food court. It was around $30 dollars for all 3 of us.
We had bourbon chicken, orange chicken, rice and some egg rolls. It was pretty good! But not so much the egg rolls...

We finished the day at the premium outlets where we stopped for smoothies and shared a five guys cheeseburger with bacon and fries.

Edited at 11:58 PM.
Rescuer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 16, 12:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
Amazing, really enjoyed reading your food report. We're flying BA this year and was good to see what's on offer, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to some more. x
Old 9 Jul 16, 12:06 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Mobile

We were shattered after our shopping trip so we opted for millers ale house. There was a 35 minute wait for a table so we opted for the patio bit, however, might not have been my wisest decision as it was melting!

I had a pineapple mojito and DH had a couple of angry orchards.

We had a voucher for a free flatbread so ordered a pepperoni one along with zinger mountain melt and 35 shrimp to share. All were good but the zinger mountain melt was best.

It was $55 with tip.
Old 9 Jul 16, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Ycryan View Post
Amazing, really enjoyed reading your food report. We're flying BA this year and was good to see what's on offer, thanks for sharing. Looking forward to some more. x
Thanks. Trying to update as we go. x
Old 9 Jul 16, 12:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Juliemack
waiting impatiently...!

Juliemack's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Can't beat Millers... the 35 shrimp is my meal of choice there, I only ever eat about half and always wish I'd taken the rest for later but never do.
Juliemack is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 16, 06:20 PM  
Link to this Post
dixonsontour
VIP Dibber

dixonsontour's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 12
26 days how fantastic. looking forward to your akl we are there this october
dixonsontour is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jul 16, 07:42 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Thanks for the shopping tour info.might do this as dh doesnt fancy hiring a car again as the boys are not keen on shopping!.looking forward to akl also as planning on staying there with our dvc points next year
nadya is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Jul 16, 04:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Day 3

Free day!

Up by 6.30. Another slow start. Ds was building some nano block type things he got yesterday at the premium outlets- they are pretty cool!

IHOP for breakfast today. We had all seen food reports from here and were all eager to try it.
I had the pancake combo with double blueberry pancakes and I substituted the egg for sausages.

Ds had the silver 5 of the kids menu and some off our plates as well.

Dh had the split decision.

We all really enjoyed our breakfast. The place was really busy but we were seated after about 15 min wait.

After breakfast we got the itrolley down to Vineland outlets.

Edited at 04:10 AM.
Rescuer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List