Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 17 Oct 16, 08:59 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Have just binge read and thoroughly enjoyed it all! Lots of good eats there & inspiration for our next trip
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 16, 01:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Leia77
VIP Dibber

Leia77's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Amazing report! It almost makes me want to do offsite! Will definitely check out Tiffins! Thanks so much for this
Leia77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Oct 16, 11:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Originally Posted by sheluk View Post
Have just binge read and thoroughly enjoyed it all! Lots of good eats there & inspiration for our next trip
Thanks. Binge reading is better than the binge eating reading food reports inspires in me.

Originally Posted by Leia77 View Post
Amazing report! It almost makes me want to do offsite! Will definitely check out Tiffins! Thanks so much for this
Thanks, I was very impressed with the offsite dining. Tiffins is so worth a try.
Old 18 Dec 16, 08:44 AM  
Link to this Post

Thanks for doing this food report, we are planning our 2018 trip and like the looks of a lot of the restaurants you ate at. A few we did back on our last trip and really enjoyed so have them on our list again.
I'm also considering AKL too. We have done both PO resorts before and like the location and boat to Disney springs but want somewhere different next time so considering AKL or WL. As kids are now older ( they will be 16 and 14) we were thinking we should be looking at OKW but the resort doesn't appeal to me.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 16, 09:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by TandCmum View Post
Thanks for doing this food report, we are planning our 2018 trip and like the looks of a lot of the restaurants you ate at. A few we did back on our last trip and really enjoyed so have them on our list again.
I'm also considering AKL too. We have done both PO resorts before and like the location and boat to Disney springs but want somewhere different next time so considering AKL or WL. As kids are now older ( they will be 16 and 14) we were thinking we should be looking at OKW but the resort doesn't appeal to me.
You are welcome.

Animal Kingdom lodge was great. We are back there next year. I was impressed with the distance and bus service which were two things I was a little nervous about.

Mara is good as a quick service but not as good as POR quick service, that said boma and Sanaa dinners were both good and we are thinking of trying Jiko next year.

We really like the full ddp and there was not a massive price difference between POR and AKL after paying the ddp upgrade cost.
Old 30 Dec 16, 09:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Fabulous food report
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 Dec 16, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Mobile

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Fabulous food report
Thanks for reading it😀