Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 21 Oct 16, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
bigplan415
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by MissBianca View Post
Anyone who used the option to hold flights for 24hrs - don't panic I did this and have just clicked through and booked. Price still the same and had confirmation email through
Ooh thanks - this is good to know. I held to sort out annual leave and accommodation date changes today but wasn't feeling hopeful.
bigplan415 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 16, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
barbie5
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by MissBianca View Post
Anyone who used the option to hold flights for 24hrs - don't panic I did this and have just clicked through and booked. Price still the same and had confirmation email through

I held mine as i wasn't paid until today, just booked but says reservation on request and the monies have not gone from my bank, its saying can take upto 3 hours its going to be a long wait.

Chris
barbie5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 16, 10:01 AM  
Link to this Post
barbie5
Apprentice Imagineer

Just come through so excited paid £892 2 adults 1 14 year old direct flight with BA to MCO from LGW then return MCO MIA LHR.

Thank you so much for the OP for finding this and hoping those that have missed will have something similar soon.

Chris
barbie5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 16, 10:11 AM  
Link to this Post
BevArnTwe
Proud to wear my Ears

Fabulous prices for all those who booked AA yesterday, I'm following this and other forums for our next visit in 2018, but 1st time will be doing DIY so gathering as much information as I can in preparation. I hope we can get flights around this sort of price as packages are ridiculous prices.
BevArnTwe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 16, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
wozza
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I've got mine on hold and DH still being sensible saying no. Half tempted to just book for me and three kids. He wants to go to Cyprus or somewhere on the cheap... £300pp is cheap!
Port Orleans Riverside/Cocoa Beach October 2018
wozza is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 16, 10:42 AM  
Link to this Post
barbie5
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by wozza View Post
I've got mine on hold and DH still being sensible saying no. Half tempted to just book for me and three kids. He wants to go to Cyprus or somewhere on the cheap... £300pp is cheap!
Definately, Cyprus wont be cheap in the summer you wont get flights at this price for Cyprus, my friends have got theirs on hold as well but cant book till later today.

CHRIS
Old 21 Oct 16, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
memphis69
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Mine on hold too it's the rest of the cost I'm worried about went this August and everything is way more expensive out there. Need to make my mind up tonight!
memphis69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 16, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsFizz
Excited about Disney

Do we have the same husband? mine suggested centre parks would be cheaper!

At £2,300 for 7 nights I don't think so
MrsFizz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Oct 16, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
svt153
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by MrsFizz View Post
Do we have the same husband? mine suggested centre parks would be cheaper!

At £2,300 for 7 nights I don't think so
Men!

My husband actually suggested that maybe we ought to cancel them using their 7 day refund policy as we really couldn't afford to go again. Has he actually lost his mind?
Old 21 Oct 16, 11:39 AM  
Link to this Post
memphis69
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by svt153 View Post
Men!

My husband actually suggested that maybe we ought to cancel them using their 7 day refund policy as we really couldn't afford to go again. Has he actually lost his mind?
I can understand where he is coming from if you was planning on going they are great prices if you was not then it's all the extra cost just priced it all up and it still comes to £5000. So even if you paid £400 per flight indirect it's only £300 for 4 of ussaving if that makes sense. And I have never paid more than that indirect.stull tempted though 😄
memphis69 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List