Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 15 Nov 16, 11:07 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh such a shame you didn't enjoy Reds, we've always been lucky with our meals there! Looking forward to reading along!
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 16, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
lolalolo86
Imagineer

Looking forward to this Shame about Reds, we love the one in Liverpool its always great
lolalolo86 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Nov 16, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post

Giordano's

After we arrived at Rosen Plaza, we headed over to Walgreens to pick up some supplies, and then we ordered Giordano's. You can do this online, which was a welcome change since the last time we ordered it! We had a bit of a mare last time with cutting the pizza and plates, so we picked up some paper plates and plastic cutlery at Walgreens.

The pizza arrived around when they said it would (they did tell us it would be an hour when we booked!) and we just about managed to stay awake for it!

We ordered BBQ chicken pizza, which also came with onions and green peppers.

We also ordered some garlic bread with cheese

Funnily enough they gave us paper plates and cutlery this time! The pizza was amazing, like it was last time. It's probably my favourite pizza ever! The only downside was it wouldn't fit in the fridge, and because it's so filling there was quite a bit left over that we couldn't force down!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 16, 12:36 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

That picture looks amazing!
Old 19 Nov 16, 12:28 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

We've been to Florida twice now and each time, even though its been on my list we've never managed to get a Giordianno's pizza. MUST TRY HARDER .
We are having a few days at Universal next time so no excuses as it looks amazing.
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Nov 16, 03:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mrmoo123
Imagineer

Agree that pizza looks sooooo good! I just realised the deliver, so guess what we are doing first night
Old 19 Nov 16, 05:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

I agree about the plane food. The chili beef has to be the best plane food I've ever had. Plus our Dds really enjoyed their chicken teriyaki meal too!

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Nov 16, 10:56 AM  
Link to this Post

Sunday 9th October

Friendly's

As it was our first morning we woke up pretty early! We were heading to I Drive 360, so we decided to go to Friendly's for breakfast.

I had the bacon, egg and cheese supermelt sandwich and a diet coke.

The sandwich was amazing, pretty much perfect, my only issue would be the potatoes were undercooked compared to what you get at home, I've noticed this in a few places so maybe it's the way they do breakfast potatoes in the US? Either way it was still a lovely meal!

Steve had the meat lover's omelette which he really enjoyed!

We were both really happy with our food at Friendly's, it's definitely going to have to be somewhere we go back to on our next trip!
Old 20 Nov 16, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post

Shake Shack, I Drive 360

So after we'd done the attractions, we headed over to shake shack for lunch. We've been to the one in Covent Garden, which we absolutely loved, so we were pretty excited for our lunch here!

Technically we both had the smoke shack burger, which is a cheeseburger with bacon, cherry peppers, and shack sauce, but I had mine without the sauce or cherry peppers. I got cheese fries and Steve got regular fries. I got a diet coke, and he had a frozen custard toffee apple.

No surprises here, we absolutely loved it!
Old 20 Nov 16, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Miller's Ale House, I Drive

Another favourite! We ate here last time and we knew we would be coming back on this trip! We sat outside on the patio and tried to keep track of the three different sports that were being shown! I had a mango mojito to begin with and Steve had a Sam Adams, which we didn't take a photo of.

We had a voucher for a free starter, so we got the BBQ chicken flatbread. This was amazing, we really enjoyed it.

We decided to share zingers for our main, as it absolutely defeated us last time! We got honey BBQ. They were so good, just like we remembered, although I'm pretty sure they've made it a bit smaller, not that it matters as we were still stuffed!