Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 24 Jan 18, 11:00 PM  
Link to this Post
duchy
Imagineer

Really good to hear , thanks x
duchy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 18, 06:53 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

It’s like my dream to eat Chinese out of one of those little cartons, and I don’t even like Chinese haha.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 18, 08:22 PM  
Link to this Post
jemima2
Imagineer

Hi really enjoying this ! Did you stay in a villa without a car? We would love to book a villa but bit nervous re the driving!
jemima2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 18, 09:01 PM  
Link to this Post
H_C-2017
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by duchy View Post
Really good to hear , thanks x
welcome.

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
It’s like my dream to eat Chinese out of one of those little cartons, and I don’t even like Chinese haha.
Haha! I know what you mean. Reminds me of american TV shows.

Originally Posted by jemima2 View Post
Hi really enjoying this ! Did you stay in a villa without a car? We would love to book a villa but bit nervous re the driving!
Yes we did!
It was like $9 to Magic Kingdom in an Uber, $6-7 to Target and most restaurants on the 192, $13 to Disney Springs. We found it really easy.

We made sure to pick a villa in the formosa gardens area so it was super close. We were actually initially going to rent a car but we didn't pass our driving tests in time as although I can drive I didn't have a year on my licence and the under 25 charges would have cost us an arm and a leg anyway.

feel free to ask any questions.
H_C-2017 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 18, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
jemima2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by H_C-2017 View Post
welcome.

Haha! I know what you mean. Reminds me of american TV shows.

Yes we did!
It was like $9 to Magic Kingdom in an Uber, $6-7 to Target and most restaurants on the 192, $13 to Disney Springs. We found it really easy.

We made sure to pick a villa in the formosa gardens area so it was super close. We were actually initially going to rent a car but we didn't pass our driving tests in time as although I can drive I didn't have a year on my licence and the under 25 charges would have cost us an arm and a leg anyway.

feel free to ask any questions.
Thanks so much for reply we are back recently and found Uber great , just always discounted it for a villa stay . We probably will hire a car though as we don’t do full days in the parks and are back and forward a fair amount! Might get a bit much . Sure we will be fine! This is all thoughts re a trip around 3 years away!
jemima2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 18, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
H_C-2017
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by jemima2 View Post
Thanks so much for reply we are back recently and found Uber great , just always discounted it for a villa stay . We probably will hire a car though as we don’t do full days in the parks and are back and forward a fair amount! Might get a bit much . Sure we will be fine! This is all thoughts re a trip around 3 years away!
Hahaha! Gives you plenty of time to plan. We would 100% get a car next time but think we would still look for a villa near Formosa gardens so it would be very close to get to and from the parks quickly. enjoy your planning!
H_C-2017 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 18, 09:40 PM  
Link to this Post
hutton5
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Love this report
hutton5 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 18, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
H_C-2017
Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by hutton5 View Post
Love this report
Thank you for reading x
Old 10 Jul 18, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Fab day! I'm desperate to try the Hall of Fame

The villa looks lovely. We always stay in villa's now and love the space and privacy compared to a hotel

Do you remember the name of that App for ordering food?

Old 11 Jul 18, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
summersun
Imagineer

summersun's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
great day and villa looks fab x
http://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/show...=gonna+get+wed
our dreams can come true pre trip report nov 14 cbbr nov 14
summersun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List