Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Jul 19, 01:36 PM  
Link to this Post
WDWfangirl
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

WDWfangirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 12
We've booked the Bubble for our flights out (couldn't get Dibbers Row though this time) but for the return flight we're downstairs. I preferred the option of all being in a row of 4 for the night flight.
WDWfangirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Thorpy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by WDWfangirl View Post
We've booked the Bubble for our flights out (couldn't get Dibbers Row though this time) but for the return flight we're downstairs. I preferred the option of all being in a row of 4 for the night flight.
Since we became a family of 4 we've been downstairs across the middle. Before that, (and when it was free) we had bubble and dibbers row a few times.
Old 25 Jul 19, 02:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Trebor1
slightly serious Dibber

We've done Dibbers row on the way out and row 35/36 downstairs on way back, no one behind us on either journey, didn't want to pay out both ways.
Trebor1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 02:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariesmith
Imagineer

We've never flown with Virgin and are hoping to next May. Is the bubble area for adults only if it's smaller and quieter? I would definitely pay extra if that was the case.

Marie
Mariesmith is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 02:46 PM  
Link to this Post
J4ckSkellington
Earning More Ears

Booked flights for our November trip this morning, row 80 secured for the 3 of us.

I booked flight over the phone as was initial £35 per seat in the bubble each way, final secured it outbound included in the price.
Jun 06 Quality Inn Plaza Nov 08 Holiday Inn International Drive Nov 09 Cypress Pointe Grandevillas Nov 10 Orange Tree Villa Nov 12 Orange Tree Villa Nov 13 Springhill Suites Orlando at SeaWorld Nov 14 Art of Animation Nov 16 Calabay Parc Villa Nov 17 Hotel Cheyenne Feb 18 Rosen Centre Nov 19 Calabay Parc Villa Aug 22 Dockside Inn and Suites
J4ckSkellington is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 04:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Burgmeister
Imagineer

Burgmeister's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Mobile

We did Dibbers row on our flight out for this trip and really liked it. Managed to get out and through immigration very quickly too.

PE on Saturday for our trip home but I would definitely recommend the bubble.
Old 25 Jul 19, 04:42 PM  
Link to this Post
thatdavieguy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Mariesmith View Post
We've never flown with Virgin and are hoping to next May. Is the bubble area for adults only if it's smaller and quieter? I would definitely pay extra if that was the case.

Marie
It's not adults only
Old 25 Jul 19, 05:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Redsnapper
Imagineer

I am in the camp that says its too small and cramped up there.
Old 27 Jul 19, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
CazB
Very Serious Dibber

CazB's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 11
Yes. It is so much quieter for the flight home. You actually get some sleep which makes the drive home from the airport more manageable. Cabin Crew in the bubble are fab and have good interactions with customers that it makes your overall flight experience more enjoyable. This is the first year for 4 years where we haven't been able to get the bubble for both directions but I will keep checking in the event people change their seats.
2019 - Portofino
2023, 2024 - RPR
CazB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 02:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Burgmeister
Imagineer

Burgmeister's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Mobile

Forgot to say that I found the little storage bins at the side of the window seat really useful.

Just a word of warning though, we were in Dibbers Row and my daughter's middle seat had restricted space under the seat in front as there was an entertainment box under that seat.

It didn't bother her but I'm sure it would bother some.