Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 1 Apr 21, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
rylisal
Imagineer

Hello! 😁
Very long time no speak!
I hope you're well Bats?! 🥰
I don't come on here very often nowadays but I was one of the 1st Dibbers to take a Disney cruise on The Disney Wonder way back in 2007 for my 40th Birthday. Wow, it seems like only yesterday...
We then cruised again the following year on The Disney Magic but haven't done DCL since then so I'd dearly love to do one of the UK sailings. Just waiting in anticipation now!
I've done lots of other cruises since my 1st in 2007 but nothing ever compares to a Disney Cruise. They are the best! ❤
Miami 1991(honeymoon!),Quality Inn Int Dv 1992,Buenaventura lakes Villa 1993,Quality Inn Int Dv 1995,Quality Inn Int dv 1997,Days Inn Lakeside 2000,Masters Inn Maingate 2002,Ramada Plaza MGate 2004, Liki Tiki Feb 2007 & Disney Wonder Cruise,DLP Feb '08,Terre Verde,DCL & Indian Shores Oct '08,Canada Aug09,June/July '10 CP & RPR, Feb/Mar '14 Mystic Dunes, Unversals RPR & POR, June/July '16 Florida road trip Sept '18 DLP!
rylisal is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Apr 21, 07:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondy007
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
I think we did yes! Mine was so many years ago and I'm so old now that I need glasses for distant vision!
Ha, same here... back to specs again! Optician suggested lens replacement if I wanted surgery again...
Old 3 Apr 21, 11:20 AM  
Link to this Post
HiddenMickey35
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 2
Joa, I left my message to you.

Hope we meet up again xx
DCL 6-9April 06,DCL on 18 July 07, Medi.,DCL on 15 Nights Panama Canal - Westbound< May 08, NEW YORK NOV 24-30TH WITH 5 LADIES :, DCL on 3 July '10 for 8 days Dover to Barcelona RCCI - FOS 10 April '11, Spendlour of the Seas, 19 July 2013,Disney Magic 14 Nights WB Tranny Sep 6, 2014, Jamaica June 12-23, 2018, RC Cruise, Halloween 2019, Mexico with groups, Sept 2022, DCL Nowhere on 27th July 2021 for 3 nights?, Anthem of the Seas, Norweigian Fjords Cruise, May 2022

Edited at 11:23 AM.
HiddenMickey35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Apr 21, 01:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
So lovely to have you back! Mr Morrow and I were wondering where you had been, hope all is well in this strange world.
Yes, all wondering out the cruises to nowhere, fingers crossed info comes out soon.
Needed some time away from things, but it's good to be back even if it won't be quite as often as before!

Originally Posted by kevbrydon View Post
Welcome back Joa & Mick... you will find it's much more quiet on here for DCL since you were last on lol... although theses cruises to Nowhere from DCL have rejuvenated the Cruise line Forum!
Hi Kev ... all the normal people are here and that's lovely!

Originally Posted by rylisal View Post
Hello! 😁
Very long time no speak!
I hope you're well Bats?! 🥰
I don't come on here very often nowadays but I was one of the 1st Dibbers to take a Disney cruise on The Disney Wonder way back in 2007 for my 40th Birthday. Wow, it seems like only yesterday...
We then cruised again the following year on The Disney Magic but haven't done DCL since then so I'd dearly love to do one of the UK sailings. Just waiting in anticipation now!
I've done lots of other cruises since my 1st in 2007 but nothing ever compares to a Disney Cruise. They are the best! ❤
They definitely are great cruises!

Originally Posted by HiddenMickey35 View Post
Joa, I left my message to you.

Hope we meet up again xx
I'll go have a look now!
Old 5 Apr 21, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Hi Joa! Nice to see you back x

Our trip reports -
1st trip to Florida - April 2014 - 'Are we nearly Bankrupt yet?!'
The Kuna Mahuna Croatia Holiday 2016
Bankrupt again Florida 2017
New York & RCL Anthem of Seas 2018
https://dibb.in/13476718
And now it’s time for Wine Wine Wine! Rome + Celebrity Cruise May 2022
https://dibb.in/15427816
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 21, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
The Fox
Earning My Ears

Mobile

Welcome back Bats! It's made me smile to see you here again. You gave me great advice before our first DCL Med cruise ( got a few under our belt since then!) and we've chatted about the best MDR servers. I've missed your contributions to this board.
The Fox is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Apr 21, 08:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
Hi Joa! Nice to see you back x
Thanks Louise, good to be back

Originally Posted by The Fox View Post
Welcome back Bats! It's made me smile to see you here again. You gave me great advice before our first DCL Med cruise ( got a few under our belt since then!) and we've chatted about the best MDR servers. I've missed your contributions to this board.
That's so lovely of you, thank you.
My favourite server is trying to get back on the Magic for the summer sailings, but she's on the Wonder right now and her contract doesn't end until April 29th. A lot of crew are flying in this Wednesday for the summer sailings.

Joa
Old 6 Apr 21, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Imagineer

Thanks Louise, good to be back

That's so lovely of you, thank you.
My favourite server is trying to get back on the Magic for the summer sailings, but she's on the Wonder right now and her contract doesn't end until April 29th. A lot of crew are flying in this Wednesday for the summer sailings.

Joa
Welcome back!

I think your favourite server is mine too as I think I have seen you post on her FB posts.

She was our server in 2018 when we did the Norway and Iceland cruise.
1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmickey
Very Serious Dibber

Hello!

I’ve mostly just been enjoying your efforts to debunk a couple of Disney cruise misinformation posts on Facebook only to see people trying to question your level of expertise on everything DCL...!
mrsmickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 21, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
joandwayne
VIP Dibber

joandwayne's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 20
Mobile

It's been a long time since I was here, a lot has happened in that time, but nudged by a couple of old friends from here, I just wanted to say hello to you all again.

What's been happening then, anything exciting? I'm guessing the DCL Cruises to Nowhere have everyone in a spin!

Joa
Brilliant to see you back!

AKL, Walt Disney World, July 2017, AKL, Walt Disney World, August 2016, Washington DC, California (Disney) and New York, August 2015, AKL, Walt Disney World, August 2014, West Coast USA and Disney Aulani, Hawaii, August 2013, Old Key West, Walt Disney World, Oct 2012, West Coast USA, Aug 2011, New York, April 2011, May 2009, Port Orleans, Walt Disney World, Oct 2010, Disney Cruise, May 2010, POP Century, Walt Disney World, Nov 2008, May 2007, Oct 2005, Kissimee Oct 2003, Oct 1990
joandwayne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List