Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 8 Sep 21, 01:29 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

We still don’t have any room allocated and going Saturday. Ah well, I’m sure we will get on.
Old 8 Sep 21, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Gelatoni
Imagineer

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
We still don’t have any room allocated and going Saturday. Ah well, I’m sure we will get on.
If you get a call from a withheld number, it could be DCL. Some people with unallocated rooms were upgraded.
Gelatoni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Sep 21, 11:17 PM  
Link to this Post
pudding
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by elvertine View Post
Getting nervous now! Just finished my nightshift and after a few days off went in to work last night to find out another patient tested positive for covid (we've not had a positive case on my ward in weeks), then had a negative test very soon after so possibly a false positive, a staff member has gone off after a positive LFT and positive PCR test and another nurse is awaiting results after her son tested positive

I sound so self-pitying but really worried I'll end up with a positive test right before we're meant to go in less than 2 weeks time been so excited up until now. Not much I can do really but didn't want to moan to work colleagues as not the time nor the place and other half is at work all day so can't moan to him! Anyone else in a similar boat?
I am isolating now till saturday with covid and sail on the 20th its been so stressful as only myself has it.i get how you feel its such a nightmare.fingers crossed nobody else gets it or we will have to cancel

Pudding
pudding is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 12:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Bats
Disney Cruise Line VIP!

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 13
Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
Don't worry about not having a room allocated yet. They can allocate right up until the day of departure .. as long as you have a PAT, then you're good to go and online check in is complete.

Who knows, the Walt Suite may be calling you!
Old 9 Sep 21, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
YorkshireT
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Bats View Post
Don't worry about not having a room allocated yet. They can allocate right up until the day of departure .. as long as you have a PAT, then you're good to go and online check in is complete.

Who knows, the Walt Suite may be calling you!
I don’t know what that is but it sounds good.

We are less than 48 hours away now, but I’ve told Mrs YT not to panic, I have us covered.

Old 9 Sep 21, 08:10 PM  
Link to this Post
elvertine
Trading Disney Pins

Originally Posted by pudding View Post
I am isolating now till saturday with covid and sail on the 20th its been so stressful as only myself has it.i get how you feel its such a nightmare.fingers crossed nobody else gets it or we will have to cancel
Aw no I'm sorry to hear that! Hope you're not too unwell with it, fingers crossed you'll be good to go on Monday. We're sailing Monday too from Tilbury on a back-to-back. We're heading to Chessington first though but now i'm thinking it wasn't such a good idea as if I don't catch in at work, there's a chance we'll catch it at a theme park! It will be such a relief if we do finally get onboard, I will be heading straight to the bar for a Disney cruise cocktail or 4
elvertine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
elvertine
Trading Disney Pins

Anyone know what time the kids club open house is? Or do the times change? I think I read somewhere it was 10.30am but not sure if it's the same on every sailing. My youngest is Autistic and wouldn't be eligible to stay there alone but we'd still like her to have the chance to have a play in them with us there.

And just to check the teens club doesn't need pre-booking does it? So my eldest could just come and go as she pleases?

Thanks
elvertine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 10:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Goofy1874
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by BevS97 View Post
It’s not required to board but cruise cover is essential. It seems like almost every cruise has had a passenger airlifted off.

You need to check your policy covers for cruising. Or buy a special policy. I went with holidsy extras. But some used staysure.
Thanks, I think I’ll buy a new policy to be on the safe side as cover doesn’t seem overly expensive. One question though, what did you select as the destination given its a cruise? Would European cover it or United Kingdom if that’s an option?
Goofy1874 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 21, 08:46 AM  
Link to this Post
pudding
Very Serious Dibber

Aw no I'm sorry to hear that! Hope you're not too unwell with it, fingers crossed you'll be good to go on Monday. We're sailing Monday too from Tilbury on a back-to-back. We're heading to Chessington first though but now i'm thinking it wasn't such a good idea as if I don't catch in at work, there's a chance we'll catch it at a theme park! It will be such a relief if we do finally get onboard, I will be heading straight to the bar for a Disney cruise cocktail or 4
Plenty of cocktails for me too if i make it onboard 😂

Pudding
pudding is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 21, 08:59 AM  
Link to this Post
sparrow
Imagineer

We are sailing from Tilbury on Tuesday so seeing that you are sailing from Tilbury on Monday has confused me.