Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 9 Sep 21, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Megandllsmum
Imagineer

Megandllsmum's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
I often use M & S , I had a email to say 15% off yesterday with sparks not sure how long that is on for and it’s usually free delivery, I’ve wanted an olive tree for side of back door for ages but OH doesn’t want one in the car ( miserable git &#128514 they had a couple of olive trees on their flowers page online, ordered one yesterday it arrived about an hour ago and is perfect, we sent a work colleague who contracted covid some flowers from M & S a couple of weeks ago they are still going strong she said yesterday 👍👍

I’ve used bloom and wild a few times for letterbox flowers, can usually find a discount code online for them
Megandllsmum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 05:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Tillyfloss
Imagineer

Thank you all, all sorted now.
As usual I was indecisive so went with an orchid in a pot from me and sunflowers from the kids.
🌻🌻💐
Tillyfloss is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 06:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Blue nose
Imagineer

Originally Posted by baboons View Post
I always try dealing with local florists directly now, supporting local businesses and all that.

I find you can ring, talk about colours and flowers and budget and pay over the phone.

Good luck!
I do this or use Marks & Spencer if I can't find a florist I'm happy with.
Blue nose is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 06:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Saratoska
VIP Dibber

Saratoska's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Highly recommend bloom and wild

Saratoska is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 06:41 PM  
Link to this Post
meggy
Imagineer

meggy's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Bloom and wild I use a lot. Be aware they send stems "sleeping" so when they are received they often look pretty sad. I got sent some for my birthday and was on the verge of calling them as to me they honestly looked close to being dead! However after 2 days they were brilliant and lasted a very long time.

Another good one is bunches.
meggy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Sep 21, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Smilesonfaces
Imagineer

Smilesonfaces's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I know others have said to avoid Serenata flowers but I have had a few myself and sent some to my niece. . They looked a bit poor at first but after a few days opened and were lovely, they lasted about 3 weeks. Other than that M & S are always nice. I will give home bargains a try next having read good reports on here.
Smilesonfaces is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 10 Sep 21, 07:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Anne
VIP Dibber

Would always use a local florist.
Anne is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List