Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 6 Apr 19, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
antietam
Imagineer

Mickey and Minnie ears ?

I have been loads of times but never worn these.
I feel I have missed out, should me and DW get them and wear them to every Disney Park.

Who else wears them?
Old 6 Apr 19, 11:31 PM  
Link to this Post
sw16
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I wore them on my trips to Florida and DLP. I have several pairs and try to match them to my outfits. Best bargains are at the character warehouse at the outlets but it's hit and miss. Where else could you get away with wearing ears as an adult? If u do go for them make sure you hold them during rides as a sudden fast bit can make them slip!
Old 6 Apr 19, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
mooray27
Excited about Disney

I love them! I bought ours on etsy
mooray27 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 19, 01:03 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyThoughts
Imagineer

Mobile

DD lives in hers but I’ve never wore any. It’s actually one of my ‘must do’s’ for our next trip, purely for the fact this will be my 5th trip & Ive yet to wear a pair which is just silly... well that & because I’m turning 30 just after our next trip & I refuse to become an actual grown up or act my age in any way, therefore I must wear Minnie ears nonstop to reclaim my youth 🙈😂

DLP: 2019, Feb: Santa Fe
HappyThoughts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 19, 06:45 AM  
Link to this Post
sky13
Imagineer

I always feel tempted to get a pair... But then I try them on in the store and they feel rather tight around my head so I've never actually bought a pair.

Had a conversation once with another guest about the Minnie ears (as she had the lovely Minnie ears with swappable bows - not sure if they're still on sale anymore though), and she commented that those ears didn't hurt her head like the normal ears...
Old 7 Apr 19, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Mobile

I have always wanted to wear them but my favourite are the ones with sequins on and with very curly hair, as soon as I tried them on they got stuck in my hair and I spent ages in the shop trying to force them off my head 🙈 so I’ve never bought a pair!
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 19, 09:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Mexy02
VIP Dibber

Mexy02's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
I’ve got quite a few pairs from dusney and various sellers but Ive just got a pair of chip and same ones from cheekybeans on Etsy . They are beautiful and really comfy and lightweight . One tip though , I always take them off in shows as it’s super annoying to the person behind you
Yacht club / Bahama bay oct/Nov 2019 , poly
Nov 2022 boulder ridge, Polynesian , AOA and Bahama bay
Sept 24 POFQ
Mexy02 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 19, 10:21 AM  
Link to this Post
sammykitten
Imagineer

we have accumulated several pairs of DLP ears from the park there over the years, I've worn them occasionally (they officially belong to my DD) but they just irritate me.

I do love the look of them though, especially the "Coco" inspired ones.
sammykitten is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 19, 12:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Jillzo
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Last year was the first year I wore them, and now i wouldn't do another Disney trip without my ears! I got really into it, coordinating them with my outfits!
Jillzo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Apr 19, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Mazascouser
Apprentice Imagineer

Mazascouser's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Don’t be shy get yourselves some ears. No one bats a eyelid when in Disney go with the flow. Make lots of happy memories.
Mazascouser is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List