Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Apr 21, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Oh my goodness! What an adorable pup! 😍😍😍
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

I have been growing flowers from seeds, in trays in our dining room. Never tried this before, so just winging it, am going to plant then out into bigger pots etc today as Im isolating for three days pre endoscopy on thursday. Theyve got two chances as my mum would say!

Am growing Echinacea, Zinnia, Californian poppies, Cosmos, Love in a mist.
Loopylooloo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
I have been growing flowers from seeds, in trays in our dining room. Never tried this before, so just winging it, am going to plant then out into bigger pots etc today as Im isolating for three days pre endoscopy on thursday. Theyve got two chances as my mum would say!

Am growing Echinacea, Zinnia, Californian poppies, Cosmos, Love in a mist.
Good luck with the seedlings Louise, they seem to be coming up well

Even more good luck for Thursday. I hope all goes well. Sending you lots of love
Sue xx
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
mrs rcch
Imagineer

Iíve planted toms (none have sprouted) bought 4 from garden centre, 100plus marigolds (probably got about 15/20) sunflowers are doing ok, as are the chillis, but the peppers I e got 3 😀.
Been to Aldi this afternoon and bought some trailing lobelia and begonia , just to make sure Iíve got some plants to put out.
Disappointed with my seeds
mrs rcch is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 May 21, 07:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrs rcch View Post
Iíve planted toms (none have sprouted) bought 4 from garden centre, 100plus marigolds (probably got about 15/20) sunflowers are doing ok, as are the chillis, but the peppers I e got 3 😀.
Been to Aldi this afternoon and bought some trailing lobelia and begonia , just to make sure Iíve got some plants to put out.
Disappointed with my seeds
My early seeds have been disappointing this year too. I just think itís been so cold this year. We are having real storm conditions here today.

I see the temperature is supposed to start to rise by the end of the week so hopefully all our plants will start to pick up a bit then
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 May 21, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

What is with this windy weather?...
Old 4 May 21, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Loopylooloo View Post
What is with this windy weather?...
It was crazy here yesterday, high winds and torrential rain and really chilly. Definitely not gardening weather. DH and I lit the fire and watched Finding Nemo 😂 It was a real winters evening, not good for our poor plants 😢
Old 4 May 21, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by DisneyDaffodil View Post
It was crazy here yesterday, high winds and torrential rain and really chilly. Definitely not gardening weather. DH and I lit the fire and watched Finding Nemo 😂 It was a real winters evening, not good for our poor plants 😢
Sounds fabulous Sue!
Old 16 May 21, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Weíve just had a lovely weekend away in our caravan in Pembrokeshire. Weather has been good and DH and I have spent the whole weekend on beautiful beaches, walking the dog and eating delicious pub meals (outdoors) and having a few drinks. Itís been so good for both of us, almost felt normal 💞

Edited at 11:15 PM.
Old 17 May 21, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Loopylooloo
VIP Dibber

Beach and sunset look beautiful. My parents have a caravan but its not something my husband will consider. I loved our caravan holidays as a child though.