Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Old 24 Sep 21, 11:10 PM  
Link to this Post
milie
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by Jenksy74 View Post
That’s why I booked when they just came out…..got them cheaper than the travel agent, £2100 for the 3 of us for 2 weeks at RP flying from my nearest airport in Edinburgh via Heathrow…..I do have to give sportbilly from this thread a shout as he did find the holiday for me lol.

T

£2100! thats a well good deal I'm getting that for 7 nights for 3
milie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 11:53 PM  
Link to this Post
milie
Earning My Ears

Hiiiiii everybody! From your lovely responses and helpful comments were thinking of going with the rosen inn at point - if any one can persuade me otherwise - Getting prices just over £1900 for one week for 3 people with BA. if anyone knows where i can get better prices that would be a great help but we are happy with that price but the less £ the better Also thinking maybe to treat our selfs and buy a disney Christmas ticket if anyone has an tips or recommendations with that never been so late in the year I'm so excited!
milie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Tink Tina
slightly serious Dibber

Rosen Inn nearest Universal is ideal, you can walk to Universal in 20 mins and they also do free shuttle.
Old 25 Sep 21, 04:30 PM  
Link to this Post
milie
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by Tink Tina View Post
Rosen Inn nearest Universal is ideal, you can walk to Universal in 20 mins and they also do free shuttle.

Hiya! that one sounds good too! i just had a look on trip advisor for the rosen inn at point and ... the reviews dont look the best back to square 1
Old 25 Sep 21, 04:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Jenksy74
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by milie View Post
Hiiiiii everybody! From your lovely responses and helpful comments were thinking of going with the rosen inn at point - if any one can persuade me otherwise - Getting prices just over £1900 for one week for 3 people with BA. if anyone knows where i can get better prices that would be a great help but we are happy with that price but the less £ the better Also thinking maybe to treat our selfs and buy a disney Christmas ticket if anyone has an tips or recommendations with that never been so late in the year I'm so excited!
I think you will probably nail it with BA if that includes flights, I think the only site likely to be cheaper for hotel itself would be travel republic…but if you are happy with the price then pull the trigger…that’s what I did….are you going around Christmas time, then you can recommend eateries etc to me as I am not going till after Easter lol. Bear in mind I did get my price day the flights came out….remember you can add the 3park unltd ticket for universal to your booking….it’s cheaper with BA than any other ticket site I have found by £100 for the 3 tickets.

You made a good choice, I wouldn’t change my mind regardless of any negative reviews…location location.

T
Jenksy74 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
milie
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by Jenksy74 View Post
I think you will probably nail it with BA if that includes flights, I think the only site likely to be cheaper for hotel itself would be travel republic…but if you are happy with the price then pull the trigger…that’s what I did….are you going around Christmas time, then you can recommend eateries etc to me as I am not going till after Easter lol. Bear in mind I did get my price day the flights came out….remember you can add the 3park unltd ticket for universal to your booking….it’s cheaper with BA than any other ticket site I have found by £100 for the 3 tickets.

You made a good choice, I wouldn’t change my mind regardless of any negative reviews…location location.

T

Yeah its not a bad price at all! we actually had an october holiday booked for this year that got cancelled and one for may next year so we bought the annual pass because believe it or not it was cheaper!

will deffo keep that ne in mind just will look more
Old 26 Sep 21, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Hammerstone
Very Serious Dibber

Wyndham on I Drive looks good from the pictures and it’s in a good location.
Hammerstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 21, 04:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Loladisney
New Poster (3)

Hello,

We too (family of 3) highly recommend Rosen Inn at Pointe Orlando. It's close to universal with a shuttle, also free parking if you are renting a car. It's always so clean with friendly staff and an overall welcoming environment. Not to mention it's within walking distance to many restaurants on iDrive as well as Pointe Orlando itself.

Highly, highly recommend.

Have a great trip!
Loladisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 21, 09:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Jenksy74
Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by milie View Post
Hiya! that one sounds good too! i just had a look on trip advisor for the rosen inn at point and ... the reviews dont look the best back to square 1
Don’t worry about negative reviews, look at pro rate how many reviews it has had. It has 9518 reviews, 3719 of which are excellent, 3749 very good……then look at terrible……..only 318 out of 9518. The one closer to Universal 7918 reviews and 296 terrible. Wherever you book it will have negative reviews. Go with advice you are given here as that’s why we always come on here right. I won’t change my hotel.

T
Jenksy74 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Sep 21, 02:54 PM  
Link to this Post
drutherford
Trading Disney Pins

Rosen Inn International for us. Been staying there for over 25 years!
drutherford is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List