Notices

Old 24 Sep 21, 10:08 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
Thank you, it just so happens that dd has covid that she seems to have caught on a school activity holiday so we were all convinced it was covid but repeated tests say otherwise so very glad the jabs have done their jobs and dd is now testing negative on an LFT so Iím very happy about that, she seems a lot better now 👍🏻
Should add that I support was only a matter of time that other viruses would come back once masks and stuff were pretty much done with as I always get ill in September according to my Facebook memories!
Glad your daughter is feeling better and itís brilliant that the jabs appear to be doing their job as Iíve read about quite a few people on here who havenít caught it from others in the household because of their vaccinations.

Yes I think weíd all forgotten what colds and other viruses were like when we were under restrictions 😬
moosha is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
moosha
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by ScoopsAhoy View Post
DDís was done at a centre and we had it back in under 24 hours , Mine was a home test and came back in about 24 hours so maybe a little longer but not massively.
Sounds like we were unlucky then, hopefully the one DD does today will be processed quicker although I donít know whether the weekend will have any impact on turnaround times.
moosha is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Rac20
Imagineer

I had one done at a drive through centre last Saturday and she said they are taking up to 72 hours but it came back less than 24 hours after Iíd had it done.👍🏻
Old 24 Sep 21, 10:38 AM  
Link to this Post
Edie ray
Apprentice Imagineer

My son had terrible sore throat and awful cough cough cough

PCR came back negative after 40 hrs x
Edie ray is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Shani
Imagineer

Youngest son (15) had his first jab last Saturday. Started feeling unwell Sunday. Kept him off school Monday. Started coughing Monday PM. Negative LFT but took him to get PCR Tuesday. Got it done around 12pm. Result came back Wednesday 7.21am by text - Negative.

(and has today seen the GP because he has a very nasty case of tonsillitis and given 10 day course of antibiotics!)
2022 - I can live in hope...
Shani is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Sep 21, 11:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

He sounds pretty horrendous! GP thinks itís not covid but heís had a PCR. Heís been given antibiotics so hopefully theyíll start working soon.

Hoping we might get some sleep tonightÖ not exactly the reason Newly weds should be kept awake 😂😳😂.

Keeping everything crossed MP xxx
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 07:07 AM  
Link to this Post
deeley
Imagineer

Mobile

Ours took 24 hours last week
OMG it's on! Aug 2020!
deeley is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 07:33 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Did my test at 12.15 yesterday and my result pinged through at 7.25 this morning. Negative, thank goodness.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marypoppins38 View Post
Did my test at 12.15 yesterday and my result pinged through at 7.25 this morning. Negative, thank goodness.
Thanks great news MP ❤️
Wish you better soon xx
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Thanks great news MP ❤️
Wish you better soon xx
Thanks Claire. I am feeling much better today. X
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List