Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Sep 21, 05:37 AM  
Link to this Post
espn1
Proud to wear my Ears

Pre booking seats with Aer Lingus

Hi all.We have just booked with WDTC for next May. Flying out of Manchester with Aer Lingus. Does anyone know how to prebook seats on the aircraft ?
Thank you
espn1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 09:24 AM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

If you book direct with AL, you can request seats online. Otherwise you have to phone them.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
landandword17
Imagineer

You’ll need to get the Aer Lingus booking reference and call them.
landandword17 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
espn1
Proud to wear my Ears

Thank you I will give them a ring
espn1 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 21, 01:09 PM  
Link to this Post
LIZH
Imagineer

We owe our balance, due 9th December, so it won’t let me book until we have paid in full😡
5 Bed 4.5 Bath, 30 x 15 ft South Facing Pool & Spa, Covered Lanai, Extra Large Pool Deck, Gas BBQ, Games Room,Free WIFI, Free International and Local calls, Monitored Alarm, Fully Equiped Kitchen, Excellent Management Company, HD TV in all Bedrooms 65 inch 4K TV in main lounge are with access to Netflix and also the Sports Channels (including Premiership Football) in the Main Lounge . Use of Sat Nav.
LIZH is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 21, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
tspill
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tspill View Post
If you book direct with AL, you can request seats online. Otherwise you have to phone them.
Just an update.

I have just phoned AL to reserve seats - took 10 minutes of waiting. All sorted.
tspill is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List