Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Such a stressful day
Old 16 Mar 22, 05:42 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Charlangela View Post
What a start to the trip! So glad you made it in the end, could have been so different had you not made the decision to go down on the Thursday! Can't wait for travel day 😍
It really could, especially as Friday morning my colleague sent me a pic of snow from home! X

Originally Posted by rafjen View Post
Stressful start- hope tomorrow is easier
Thank you x

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
Wowza so stressful
Very x

Originally Posted by lfc_sarah View Post
I am so excited to read this whole trip report.

I can't believe how stressful your pre-travel days were, oh my goodness. I actually feel physically sick reading it! Can't wait to read more xx
Ahh thank you. Yeah it was horrendous, but I suppose it could have been much worse, we could have tested positive and not been able to go at all! X

Originally Posted by MENTALMUM View Post
Love all your trip reports❤🧡, read them all on another site that shall remain nameless in case its not permitted 😆
Oh thank you, I did wonder if some people were on here but I don't like to name other sites either I 'tried' to keep those ones brief so these should have a little more detail, but thank you so much for reading them! X

Originally Posted by mick View Post
That was a very stressful day

Joan
It really was x

Originally Posted by Tartan Tigger View Post
That was a stressful start.
Definitely the worst start to a holiday we've ever had x

Originally Posted by Milpston View Post
I think I would have been completely stressed out and getting even more stressed by trying to not look stressed to the rest of my clan!
I'm looking forward to following along knowing that you actually go there in the end.
That was me, until I broke down in our room with Caitlin if we hadn't of got there I think I'd have locked myself in the house for 3 weeks wallowing after all that x

Originally Posted by Bootrip2 View Post
You needed holiday after that travel day! Nightmare scenario with ESTA and API!
X
That's exactly what I said ... coming home day wasn't much better, we definitely need another holiday now x

Originally Posted by Taffy1959 View Post
Such a stressful day
It felt like it lasted forever even though it didn't x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Mar 22, 11:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
What a stress! Your nails were gorgeous.
Old 17 Mar 22, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
P&S
Imagineer

Oh my goodness what a stressful end to a pretty stressful day I would of been in total meltdown!

So glad you got to see a bit of London and you got to where you needed to be eventually
Old 18 Mar 22, 02:12 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Rescuer View Post
What a stress! Your nails were gorgeous.
Ahh thank you, I got so many compliments on them whilst away x

Originally Posted by P&S View Post
Oh my goodness what a stressful end to a pretty stressful day I would of been in total meltdown!

So glad you got to see a bit of London and you got to where you needed to be eventually
It really was and Noah really enjoyed the little bits of London we did. Definitely going to plan a trip to take him to see the sights and things properly though x
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 22, 08:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Ahh Kelly, you don't do things by halves do you? Storm Eustice, the dreaded COVID tests, Noah nearly blowing away on your site seeing your of London and then the stupid ESTA issue with BA. I don't think I'd have slept at all!

Phew at least we're not on a horrid cliffhanger as we know you made it eventually. I'm looking forward to reading your trip report and I can't wait to get past all the stress of the pre travel day and then the delays on the next day...I'm keen to get to the good stuff!

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 22, 09:50 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Goldia View Post
Ahh Kelly, you don't do things by halves do you? Storm Eustice, the dreaded COVID tests, Noah nearly blowing away on your site seeing your of London and then the stupid ESTA issue with BA. I don't think I'd have slept at all!

Phew at least we're not on a horrid cliffhanger as we know you made it eventually. I'm looking forward to reading your trip report and I can't wait to get past all the stress of the pre travel day and then the delays on the next day...I'm keen to get to the good stuff!
Honestly Abby you couldn't have wrote that travel day I really didn't sleep well at all, I'm sure I lost half a stone

I'm trying to get as many done as possible at the moment as Noah is off school with covid (tested positive on Thursday) so I can't go anywhere, good excuse to write up trip reports as I have a busy few weeks ahead x
Old 23 Mar 22, 07:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Oh my goodness. What a stressful start - I'd have been having a full on meltdown 😬 I hope you slept okay that night.
Old 27 Mar 22, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Em4owen View Post
Oh my goodness. What a stressful start - I'd have been having a full on meltdown 😬 I hope you slept okay that night.
I pretty much was I never sleep ok pre-travel night so I knew I wouldn't, even with a sleeping tablet x
Old 8 Apr 22, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Michyloulou
VIP Dibber

What a stressful day! I would’ve been like you in anxiety overdrive with the Esta/Api information not showing! Bless you!
Michyloulou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List