Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 13 Aug 22, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
I've just riden this twice in 15 minutes at early entry. Its absolutely fantastic nice and smooth. Front row and then back row. Front row is incredible. Iron gwazi still king for me though.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Aug 22, 01:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Well done to you and your daughter. 💖 After much encouragement (from several dibbers) I went on it on Thursday afternoon. It was the fastest ride I have ever been on and I spent more time upside down than the right side up. I also lost my voice from screaming so much 😂 My son and husband have ridden it multiple times - it is their favourite coaster!
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 22, 11:35 AM  
Link to this Post
Connors Daddy
Very Serious Dibber

Is there much comparison with Stealth at Thorpe Park? What I'm wondering is specifically regarding the seats and what, if any, protection is given to your neck?

I'm pretty tall, and on Stealth I really have to brace myself hard, as I have trouble getting my head/neck back far enough to rest against the seat. Never stops me riding it, but it is a little uncomfortable.

Hoping that makes sense...
Connors Daddy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 22, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post
SuzyM
Very Serious Dibber

SuzyM's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I went on it but hated every minute. It was way too intense for me. I happily go on Everest, Space and RocknRoller coaster but this was a step too far for me! The other 2 I am with loved it though!
TDL and DLHK: July/Aug 2017; DCL: 2023 Alaska (Wonder)
SuzyM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 22, 01:32 PM  
Link to this Post
StephJackson
Earning My Ears

Originally Posted by Connors Daddy View Post
Is there much comparison with Stealth at Thorpe Park? What I'm wondering is specifically regarding the seats and what, if any, protection is given to your neck?

I'm pretty tall, and on Stealth I really have to brace myself hard, as I have trouble getting my head/neck back far enough to rest against the seat. Never stops me riding it, but it is a little uncomfortable.

Hoping that makes sense...
It's a lap bar whereas Stealth is an over the shoulder restraint.
Have you been on Icon in Blackpool? The Velocicoaster restraints looks similar to that.
I haven't ridden it yet, 23 days to go, I'm just a rollercoaster nerd and I've seen all the hype, especially about the lap bar!
StephJackson is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 22, 03:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Bellasmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

I rode for the first time today, screamed myself hoarse 😂

It was pretty extreme but many be not as bad as I feared.

The lap bar was fine and I had been worried about that.
Bellasmummy is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 22, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Vertigo
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I love it. It is so smooooooooth! For a ride so fast with so many drops and barrel rolls it’s it amazingly smooth. Love it and literally about to cross parka for studios to go and queue for it!
Vertigo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 22, 04:26 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

I don't know if I am brave or stupid but trying this again. Going on shortly, really hoping giving it a second shot will make it feel better 🤣🙈
Old 19 Aug 22, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
itz_baseline
Excited about Disney

I've just come off it. Currently 35 min queues so my wife is taking the boys for a 2nd ride whilst I wait with the youngest.

We thought it was amazing. Lovely and smooth which is why coasters like this will always win over the likes of Iron G. I want speed and Gs and adrenaline...not to feel like someone has taken a bat to my knees, shoulders and neck.
itz_baseline is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 22, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

Haha it was better the second time but I think its a bit jerky, mainly as I struggle to keep my head back at all times.

Finally on our 4th visit I have ridden Hagrids today, its my new fav ❤️