Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 7 Oct 19, 04:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Ashleylvsgoofy
VIP Dibber

Florida Tix - Not happy

So we put a deposit down on 2 park Universal tickets last year through Florida Tix.

Paid the balance and received the hard tickets in the post on Friday.

When we looked at the hard tickets we have received a 3 park pass - now this would normally not be a problem however we were wanting to upgrade our 2 park tickets to a 2 park Annual passes, which we cant do if we have the 3 park passes.

I contacted Florida Tix and they have told us the only way to sort this is for us to change to 2 park e-tickets and pay the difference in price from when we booked to now - a difference of £60

To say I am annoyed is an understatement - I cant understand why they just can not issue 2 park tickets like we paid for!
Old 7 Oct 19, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
catherinesian
Imagineer

If you've paid for 2 park tickets and have evidence of that, then that is what they have to give you. Don't be fobbed off over this - if they cannot do that then they will have to cover the £60 to change them.

Next trip to WDW Sept 2024 for our Wedding
catherinesian is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 04:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Ashleylvsgoofy
VIP Dibber

They are saying we should be pleased as we got Volcano Bay for free!

The customer service is shocking and we keep getting fobbed off - the letter that came with the tickets says 2 park - the hard tickets say 3 park
Old 7 Oct 19, 05:08 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

I’m sorry if you paid for a 2 park ticket then that’s what you should get, I’m sure you’ve got the proof as in email etc, stand your ground they are totally in the wrong
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Ashleylvsgoofy
VIP Dibber

They are saying as they don't stock the 2 park pass anymore they cant change the tickets

They have now offered a full refund which I think we will be taking them up on as I cant deal with such bad customer service.

Just a word of warning for anyone else who might be thinking of using them - I would not recommend them at all
Old 7 Oct 19, 06:02 PM  
Link to this Post
lyn1
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Ashleylvsgoofy View Post
They are saying as they don't stock the 2 park pass anymore they cant change the tickets

They have now offered a full refund which I think we will be taking them up on as I cant deal with such bad customer service.

Just a word of warning for anyone else who might be thinking of using them - I would not recommend them at all
I just did a dummy booking for the 2 Park Pass and it came up in the basket as a 3 Park Pass, so it's possible that what they are saying is true. Having said that I don't see why they're still showing it on their site if they no longer stock it.

Edited at 01:58 PM.
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Oct 19, 09:10 PM  
Link to this Post
welshmum
Imagineer

Mobile

I'm pretty sure that as long as you dont use Volcano Bay as part of the 3 park ticket, you can just upgrade the tickets to 2 park annual passes...or this used to be the case?

Hope someone can come along and correct me if I am wrong.
Old 8 Oct 19, 08:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Ashleylvsgoofy
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by welshmum View Post
I'm pretty sure that as long as you dont use Volcano Bay as part of the 3 park ticket, you can just upgrade the tickets to 2 park annual passes...or this used to be the case?

Hope someone can come along and correct me if I am wrong.
Unfortunately we contacted Universal directly and they confirmed that if you want to upgrade to a 2 park annual pass it can only be done with a 2 park ticket.

We have decided to take the full refund and will book our annual passes directly with Universal, which is what I wish I had done in the first place!
Old 8 Oct 19, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Mum-marshmallow
Earning My Ears

That is absolutely shocking!
Mum-marshmallow is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Oct 19, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
slave1
Apprentice Imagineer

slave1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Not good, internet companies live on their reputation for customer service and they failed.
I'm sure there are 2 park tickets out there within their reach if they truly wanted to look after their customer
Easter 2011 [month in Linfields], August 2012 [month in Linfields], July 2013 [month in Linfields], July 2014 [5 weeks in Linfields], July 2015 [3 weeks in Linfields], June 2016 [3 weeks in Linfields]. Aug 2017 [3 weeks in Cagan's Crossing], October 2019 [2 weeks in Linfields], July/Aug 2020 17days Miami/Key West/Bonita/Orlando
slave1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List