Notices
General Trip Planning Other Holiday Planning.

Old 1 Nov 19, 10:49 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
I've just come back from a DLP/Europa Park and Efteling trip with my daughter and started to write-up the trip report here if anyone wants to follow along (just posted the first day). We'll be giving our ratings on all 3 parks at the end of the report
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Nov 19, 11:06 PM  
Link to this Post
anna68
VIP Dibber

anna68's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Mobile

What about tivoli in Copenhagen
anna68 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 06:46 PM  
Link to this Post
Snowball24
Imagineer

Hi
Haven't been to DLP but Eftelig is amazing, we went last summer , me, dh ds aged 17 and dd 14, had such a good time we booked to go back for a long weekend next Aug when the summer festival is on as the park open till 11/12pm at weekends.

We are staying again in Bosrijk village, so beautiful there, amazing restaurant too and lovely pool.

xx
Snowball24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 06:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Snowball24
Imagineer

Originally Posted by StorybookCircus View Post
I would have to disagree- we found Efteling pretty magical, from walking into the park beneath the giant Lord of the Rings style wicker structure, to discovering the little fairytale touches in the hotel room, to riding traditional animatronic-filled dark rides! You will have a magical time
Agree, I / we found it more magical actually, it really is
Snowball24 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 07:02 PM  
Link to this Post
caj
VIP Dibber

caj's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I dont agree with the majority here. Efetling is a fab park, one day only imo. Its comparable to uk parks. Which to me means a fun day out.

Disney is a bubble. Suspension of reality. A class above. Total immersion.

Depends what you're after really.
caj is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 07:07 PM  
Link to this Post
jen10
Excited about Disney

Ive been to all 3 and each one has its own charm. Efteling is a much slower paced park, beautiful park, gardens and flowers, great play parks , lots of open space , trees and parkland to sit down and have a picnic in. they have some great rides but a lot of the park is very old fashioned and some kids might watch it and go ... is that it? however I think some of the shows were twee but charming . If you do go to Efteling then make sure you go to the Carlo show, its fabulous
jen10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 08:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Snowball24
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by caj View Post
I dont agree with the majority here. Efetling is a fab park, one day only imo. Its comparable to uk parks. Which to me means a fun day out.

Disney is a bubble. Suspension of reality. A class above. Total immersion.

Depends what you're after really.
Each their own but disagree! Efteling is nothing like UK.parks and definitely a bubble! We had 4 days there at the village and was great , you definitely need more than one day. We also found just walking round Bosrijk village, going in the pool.there and the restaurant food is v high quality.

It's a very magical place,.on a different level to uk parks
Old 2 Nov 19, 08:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Lostbrain
Imagineer

Mobile

Ohhh a divided room! Well I'm going to do a trip report, pre-trippie is in progress. Might price up DLP on the way back.. The accommodation at Eftling looks so good.
Lostbrain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Nov 19, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
theCMG
Imagineer

theCMG's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Lostbrain View Post
Ohhh a divided room! Well I'm going to do a trip report, pre-trippie is in progress. Might price up DLP on the way back.. The accommodation at Eftling looks so good.
we stayed in the hotel and it's very nice
The Prisoner of Vineland Mall (2019) Orlando passion, romance and fine dining...ok so it's mainly eating
Scream if you want to go Fatter! (2018) This report contains images some dieters may find distressing!
The 12 Days of Easter (2015) Rumoured to contain up to one good joke. Let me know if you find it
theCMG is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Nov 19, 05:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Snowball24
Imagineer

Not stayed in the hotel but the village is beautiful too,