Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 27 Jul 17, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
JudyC
Imagineer

Subtle things that make you want to go back

After 2015 I thought we were maybe done with Disney for a while. However I popped into Iceland (the shop) with DH the other night, and afterwards DH said had I noticed the Disney shopper bags and how he really prefers Florida to Vegas
The question is when as DD wants to go back with her boyfriend the same time as us, but they are saving for a house. 2019 might be a squeeze, so I'm thinking 2020 and a big blow out trip as we love on site and Disney dining
93 94 03 2023 DLP

Edited at 08:05 AM.
JudyC is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 17, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
kevin_cambs_uk
Imagineer

Mobile

The monorail
Please stand clear of the doors!
2000 - Ho Jo Maingate West. 2002 - Ho Jo Maingate West. 2003 - Caribbean Beach. 2004 - Forgot where we stayed. 2008 - Pop Century. 2012 - Disneyland Paris for the day. 2015 - Contemporary Resort - 7 days, POFQ - 3 days. 2016 Tokyo Disneyland and Disney Sea. 2018 Contemporary and Wilderness Lodge
kevin_cambs_uk is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 17, 10:13 PM  
Link to this Post
marypoppins38
Imagineer

Mobile

Skinny Capp with an extra shot from Starbucks. Just reminds me of sitting there with one on our first mornings bf with the whole fantastic thought of all of our holiday in front of us.
marypoppins38 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 17, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
princessgem
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

The 'antigua' reed diffuser in next smells like the lobby of art of animation. OH's mum has it in her room and everytime I walk past it takes me back there!

2015: Art of Animation + Hard Rock
princessgem is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 17, 11:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Bianca
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by kevin_cambs_uk View Post
The monorail
Please stand clear of the doors!
This is definitely one!

“I cannot discover that anyone knows enough to say definitely what is and what is not possible", Henry Ford

Contemporary Resort - Disneyland Hotel - Treehouse Villas - Vistana - Youth Hostel Anaheim - Quality Inn Intern'l Dr - Port Orleans Riverside
Bianca is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 17, 11:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Using up the last of the clam juice tinned clams creamed corn and Red Lobster biscuit mix is Dhs thing me it's opening the last secrets deodorant eos hand cream or the last Yankee greenhouse candel
Ds1,2+3 when we've no Pelican Bay HoT Rocks A1 sauce or Mannys Salad dressing And heaven forbid we run out out of smuckers crunchy peanut butter them indoors just love there chuck
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 17, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Ds4ljs
Imagineer

Ds4ljs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

Pretzels
Ds4ljs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 17, 08:09 AM  
Link to this Post
hellin family
Dibbing with Tink

For me it's that "sunshine" song that Virgin play on landing. Gets me every time. I just googled it - it's: 'sunshine' by Tieks featuring Dan Harkna. There's an ad on tv that uses it at the moment.
hellin family is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 17, 12:42 PM  
Link to this Post
racheydisney
Excited about Disney

Every time I spray my Victoria Secrets spray that my MIL very kindly brought me back last year!
I bought one when we were there in 2015 and wore it every day because I loved it, so every time I smell it I instantly want to be back at POFQ getting ready to head out...

September 2019 - 10 night family trip
racheydisney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jul 17, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Leggibone
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by racheydisney View Post
Every time I spray my Victoria Secrets spray that my MIL very kindly brought me back last year!
I bought one when we were there in 2015 and wore it every day because I loved it, so every time I smell it I instantly want to be back at POFQ getting ready to head out...
I have the same with an impulse spray we took on our trip last year (instead of perfume) takes me back to getting ready at contemporary resort
2014 - Rosen Inn International, Hard Rock Hotel, Yacht club and Bay Lake Tower! Mr Bears Grand Adventure, 2015- A sneaky to DLP- Sequoia Lodge, 2016- Another WDW trip... BLT, AKL, HRH and Rosen Inn - Mr Bear takes Boris to WDW, 2022 - Taking the small fry…. Coronado spring addition, 2024 - Riding solo?
Leggibone is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List