Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 10 Apr 20, 06:23 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdjh
Imagineer

Jam packed day today. Shame about the rain but you didn’t let that stop you.

The Seuss Landing area is lovely although we are no longer fans of the High in the Sky Trolley ride after getting stuck on it at night right over the water 😂

Glad that Charlie could go on the Minion ride and ET - more grea5 memories for you.
mrsdjh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Apr 20, 11:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mrsdjh View Post
Jam packed day today. Shame about the rain but you didn’t let that stop you.

The Seuss Landing area is lovely although we are no longer fans of the High in the Sky Trolley ride after getting stuck on it at night right over the water 😂

Glad that Charlie could go on the Minion ride and ET - more grea5 memories for you.
Oh wow getting stuck over the water must have been a little daunting! especially at night!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Aug 20, 06:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Phew, that was such a long day but a really good one! I feel like I've learnt a lot about the Universal parks reading this - we've never really liked them and struggled to fill our days but now I feel we just haven't been exploring properly

I didn't know about the dementors roaming Hogsmeade after dark so that's something else for me to look our for if we make it back there. Lovely meal at the Hard Rock Cafe to end your time there. What a little star Charlie was, managing to stay up until that time.

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Aug 20, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

WIGGYSMUM's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
My DH has just looked at me like I’m a mad woman, I was pushing the photos of the dementors in his face , how have we never bumped into them! I’m almost relieved we didn’t make it this year so I know for next year
Charlie has such great stamina for a little person !
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Aug 20, 09:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisa_Lollipop
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Fuellady View Post
Phew, that was such a long day but a really good one! I feel like I've learnt a lot about the Universal parks reading this - we've never really liked them and struggled to fill our days but now I feel we just haven't been exploring properly

I didn't know about the dementors roaming Hogsmeade after dark so that's something else for me to look our for if we make it back there. Lovely meal at the Hard Rock Cafe to end your time there. What a little star Charlie was, managing to stay up until that time.
I think I fell more in love with Universal and IoA on this trip, and was surprised how much Charlie got from both the parks which was great! I definitely want to do at least 2 nights onsite for our next trip!

Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
My DH has just looked at me like I’m a mad woman, I was pushing the photos of the dementors in his face , how have we never bumped into them! I’m almost relieved we didn’t make it this year so I know for next year
Charlie has such great stamina for a little person !
Those dementors where so eerie! It fully confirmed to me that I couldn't never handle Halloween Horror Nights, that was scary enough for me!
Lisa_Lollipop is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List