Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 6 May 20, 07:31 AM  
Link to this Post
donna252
VIP Dibber

Mobile Anyone received a tui credit voucher?

Just wondered if anyone has received a tui credit voucher yet? I booked flight only with them and when I called they said they would issue a credit voucher and when I receive it to call back if I want a refund. Just wondered how long to expect it to take to receive the voucher?
AoA/RPROct 2014, New York Aug 2015, SSR/Cabana Bay/RPR/Poly March 2016, DLP June 2016, Las Vegas March 2017, DLP July 2017, Vero beach/Yacht Club Oct 2017, DLP March 2018, Dubai April 2018, New York Dec 2018, DLP July 2019, Lapland Dec 2019, Dubai Aug 2022, Disney Magic Sept 2022, Dubai Oct 2022, RPR/AKL/Coronado springs/Contemporary April 2022
donna252 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 20, 08:14 AM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Im waiting for my refund i cancelled last monday! And as had paid more than deposit wanted the overpayment back! Was told could take 2 weeks or more!
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 20, 08:40 AM  
Link to this Post
wdw-wanderer
Apprentice Imagineer

I had an email confirming a refund for our trip leaving on April 7th but no sign of any money yet! I notice TUI have updated their website to say you will get cash rather than a voucher if you requested one before the policy change so I’m keeping my fingers crossed.
wdw-wanderer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 20, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
julie b
Imagineer

I’ve just had an email saying my cruise for April 2021 has been cancelled...I paid £800 deposit they want to send me a voucher but would prefer a refund what do I have to do now please.
julie b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 May 20, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Ycryan
Imagineer

Ycryan's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Restaurant Reviews: 34
I was waiting for a voucher from TUI as we should have travelled to Zante on the 3rd May. The e-mail I got said it could take up to 4 weeks after our departure date. I was amazed when I got a phone call from TUI on Monday (the day after we should have travelled) to go through all our options and if we weren't ready to decide what we wanted to do they offered to give me a direct number.

As I knew we wanted to rebook for Rhodes for May next year he was able to sort all that out for me.

I am really impressed as I thought it was going to be a load of hassle but it was amazing and we got our 20% booking incentive too.
Old 7 May 20, 07:25 AM  
Link to this Post
Holiday-mum
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

We were due to fly on 16th May, after we got the email regarding the credit (flight only) we phoned at 8.59 and spoke to refunds who are processing a refund. We had paid for premium economy so had spent a lot and didn’t want a credit for that amount of money. Apparently it will be with us this week.
Holiday-mum is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 20, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post
julie b
Imagineer

Phoned tui as my cruise was cancelled for April 2021..on hold around 1 hour gave ref number said refund would be 4 weeks but back into my bank rather then the credit card I paid on ...not sure why bank and not card I paid with by just happy to hopefully get refunded..
julie b is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 20, 07:14 PM  
Link to this Post
grommitt
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by julie b View Post
Phoned tui as my cruise was cancelled for April 2021..on hold around 1 hour gave ref number said refund would be 4 weeks but back into my bank rather then the credit card I paid on ...not sure why bank and not card I paid with by just happy to hopefully get refunded..
how did they have your bank details?

I'm almost certain they should refund the amount via the same method as payment.

Edited at 07:18 PM.
grommitt is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 20, 07:34 PM  
Link to this Post
MUAlumni
Excited about Disney

I’d booked a trip to DLP with tui (meant to go next week) and having no end of problems trying to get a refund for the trip
MUAlumni is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 May 20, 10:07 PM  
Link to this Post
julie b
Imagineer

Originally Posted by grommitt View Post
how did they have your bank details?

I'm almost certain they should refund the amount via the same method as payment.
Said they weren’t refunding to credit cards so asked for my bank details instead.