Old 17 Jul 20, 12:42 AM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Ilovesnowwhite View Post
Yay day 20

Oh yes if you see Buy it, so many times we have gone back for something and its gone.

Oh No what have they done with Forky? lets start the conspiracy theories lol

Another fun tho busy day xx
Have an even better Forky experience upcoming
Was strange that he simply vanished though .

I think the buy when you see it mantra should be printed in your passport as you arrive in Florida SO annoying when something is never found again, thankfully this time we got lucky.

Glad you enjoyed the day and thanks for your post too, appreciate all the words that people share after they read each day

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

All of our previous Trip reports and escapades can be read here.
walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jul 20, 06:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
What a great find, I bet Joe was pleased with his new shirt! We really enjoyed Disney Springs at Christmas and the parking was so easy!

The wait time for TOT ended up being super quick in comparison to the quoted times, the queue there can be madness. Nice to see the kids having fun whilst the adults can relax too

Toy Story Land at dusk is just beautiful - we found it incredibly hot during the day but at night it is just magical. That is so weird about forky’s removal

The burgers at Sci-fi diner look good, you did well to get the pic yo did considering how dark it is in there. I had to use the light on my phone to see my lunch there

So obviously a very interesting drive home to the villa, thankfully you all made it home safely- there really are some characters in this world! Another great day with some lovely photos. I hope you are all keeping safe and well. Take care
Sparksy72 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 20, 08:04 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Ouch $50 for some sandwiches, a wrap and some soup. Earl of Sandwich is one we've never eaten at either, despite the hefty price the food did look tasty.

The selfie photo you took on tower of terror is great, all blurry with the drop speed but still possible to see the glee on everyone's faces. Brilliant. How bizarre that the wait time was posted as so high and in the end really wasn't bad?

I listened to the Lou Mongello interview earlier this week. That must have been fab I think I'd have been a bit star struck if I'd been speaking to him. I love his pod casts, the best ones are his lists with Timmy Foster.

Looking forward to the next day

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 20, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Thx for sharing another great day. We prefer TS land at night as well.the Slinky ride is so much better in the dark. DHS ( or MGM as it’s still known in our house ) has always been our fav park tho we still miss the ‘Millionnaire’ show. 😢
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 20, 08:06 AM  
Link to this Post
Taffy1959
VIP Dibber

Taffy1959's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

Love the top Joe bought.
The food at Earl of Sandwich is always good and we usually manage to eat there at least once every trip.
Great photo on TOT.
Looking forward to the next instalment
Old 21 Jul 20, 09:48 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Palm trees View Post
Thanks for entertaining us with another daily update. Your taxi ride sounds "interesting". Shame about the Toy story mania let down, it's one of my favourite rides (but I never get a score worth talking about anyway!)
Toy story Mania brings out the real competitive edge in three if us( Alison just lets us self destruct)

As for the taxi ride - he was one person I will talk about in years to come, so many seriously bizarre conspiracy theories are not good for you

Thanks for reading - Day 21 is coming soon

Going out in a Blaze of Glory- Our Summer of Sorcery 2019 - COMPLETE! 4 Weeks, from The Yacht Club for 10 nights onto much more Florida fun too

walt4it is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 09:49 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by flo-tinka View Post
Thanks for posting a busy old day again 👍
Thanks for your continued reading too

Old 21 Jul 20, 09:51 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Disneycraft View Post
Enjoyed today . Your driver sounds like fun
He was, although I haver to admit , he will always be spoken of! Possibly not in a good way

Glad you enjoyed reading about today

Old 21 Jul 20, 09:53 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by TractorBoy View Post
Thanks for posting another day Walt. Another really good read.

We also got those bags. Use them when we go out for the day. Good size!

Sorry to hear about your good lady. Hope she gets issues sorted out soon.
Thanks you for your words about Alison, she is recovering slowly but many thanks for your words.

Those bags are too good to use

Glad you enjoyed reading and appreciate your kind words. Thank you

Old 22 Jul 20, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
walt4it
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
What a great find, I bet Joe was pleased with his new shirt! We really enjoyed Disney Springs at Christmas and the parking was so easy!

The wait time for TOT ended up being super quick in comparison to the quoted times, the queue there can be madness. Nice to see the kids having fun whilst the adults can relax too

Toy Story Land at dusk is just beautiful - we found it incredibly hot during the day but at night it is just magical. That is so weird about forky’s removal

The burgers at Sci-fi diner look good, you did well to get the pic yo did considering how dark it is in there. I had to use the light on my phone to see my lunch there

So obviously a very interesting drive home to the villa, thankfully you all made it home safely- there really are some characters in this world! Another great day with some lovely photos. I hope you are all keeping safe and well. Take care
Even today Joe loves that shirt, he wears it so much as it is so different from anything you can buy in the UK - basebal shirts are so expensive, so delighted we managed to find it

We love The Studios of an evening, we were too early on ToT to enjoy that in the dark but we loved it all the same.

Sci Fi in the dark can be something that annoys many, we don't mind as we end up taking loads of rubbish photos and just one or two actually show what we ate

Thanks for reading and for a health update have a look at the reply to Joan above, thankfully at home now and in less pain than before but with an operation pending.
Took Josh to Elvington last Sunday and thought of you - he had a young drivers experience which was great.

Hope all good with you