Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 20 Jul 20, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
bunts
Getting Excited

March 2021

We were booked for October this year and after a lot of ups and downs, anxious decision making we’ve rebooked for March next year, feeling a great weights been lifted (that was just what was best for us) Can someone please tell me what the weather is like then, warm enough hopefully for water parks?
We’ve only ever been in October
bunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 07:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Stokieuk
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

We went feb this year and (hopefully) feb next year. Water parks were open most days but closed a few because of cold.

I went in our pool once and it was nippy to say the least! Kids probably wouldn't mind and it will warm up a bit in March.
Stokieuk is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jul 20, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Lisbon
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
I would say March is very much like October usually, should be warm enough for water parks but dont forget personal preference.
If you are renting a villa I would have pool heat though
Rob
Lisbon is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 06:48 AM  
Link to this Post
Stevelovesfl
Excited about Disney

We went in March last year and it was warm enough for water parks, we had rain for 2 days out of 16 days. However the parks were so busy with Spring Break crowds. Magic Kingdom was so busy by 11am that you couldn’t move. Take a look on crowd calendar and compare to your usual dates for a guide.
Stevelovesfl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
bunts
Getting Excited

Originally Posted by Stevelovesfl View Post
We went in March last year and it was warm enough for water parks, we had rain for 2 days out of 16 days. However the parks were so busy with Spring Break crowds. Magic Kingdom was so busy by 11am that you couldn’t move. Take a look on crowd calendar and compare to your usual dates for a guide.
Thank you I’m hoping they Might still have reservation only into parks then and maybe it won’t be quite so busy, I did think of this when we booked but unfortunately we are limited with dates. If park numbers go up hopefully fast passes might come back in.
bunts is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Jul 20, 12:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Stevelovesfl
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by bunts View Post
Thank you I’m hoping they Might still have reservation only into parks then and maybe it won’t be quite so busy, I did think of this when we booked but unfortunately we are limited with dates. If park numbers go up hopefully fast passes might come back in.
I haven't looked into how the park reservation system works and whether priority is given for particular groups like annuals, Disney guests etc as it could well still be in place. Weather wise it was pretty much the same as we went in October and more recently in March. Our next trip will be in August as we are tied into school dates now. I remember my wife saying never again last time we went in August but that was a few years ago and hopefully she has forgotten.
Stevelovesfl is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jul 20, 07:39 AM  
Link to this Post
mushumadness
VIP Dibber

mushumadness's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 6
Mobile

My March 2020 is now March 9th 2021
We really enjoy going in March good weather less rain
mushumadness is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List