Notices
UK Holiday Planning & Days Out For UK Holiday planning and experiences

Old 25 Jul 20, 07:58 AM  
Link to this Post
wdw1991
Imagineer

Mobile Has anyone here been to Lapland UK?

Thinking of trying to get tickets this year and wondered what people thought of it as it’s fairly pricey...
wdw1991 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 20, 08:55 AM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

Not for a very long time but we had a magical day.
Old 25 Jul 20, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by wdw1991 View Post
Thinking of trying to get tickets this year and wondered what people thought of it as it’s fairly pricey...
Oh my word! I actually signed up for an email on this last night! So glad you posted !
Yes it looks expensive but if it is as magical as it seems online I am certainly up for it. My 7 year old has missed any holiday last year and now this year so I want something magical for him 💕
My main concern is getting from little old Wigan in the North West to Kent 😳
I am assuming rugby will be back up and running so my husbands weekends will be tied up as he is the coach & he can not have any term time off.
I can drive but in all reality I would struggle to drive that far.
Sorry, I always seem to waffle on posts 🤭
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 20, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Nic1982
Getting Excited

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
Oh my word! I actually signed up for an email on this last night! So glad you posted !
Yes it looks expensive but if it is as magical as it seems online I am certainly up for it. My 7 year old has missed any holiday last year and now this year so I want something magical for him 💕
I am assuming rugby will be back up and running so my husbands weekends will be tied up as he is the coach & he can not have any term time off.
Lapland Uk is in Ascot, just outside Windsor. Still a long way for you but not quite as far.
Nic1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 20, 10:55 AM  
Link to this Post
Nic1982
Getting Excited

Mobile

We have been a couple of times and although it is expensive, I would say it is worth it for a one off trip. It is very magical and very well done. The actors are brilliant and stay in character the whole time. The Father Christmas is by far the best we have every seen and because you give them details beforehand, he has a proper conversation with your child including the stuff he knows about them, which completely adds to the magic. Happy to answer any questions you have xx
Nic1982 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 20, 11:14 AM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

We went now several years ago, a family highlight We knew it would be sons last year of believing so wanted it to be special. Father Christmas knew all about him so that made it extra real to him.

I am counting down the decades til we have grandkids to take 😂
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 20, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
wdw1991
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Floridatilly View Post
It looks fantastic, I did try to get tickets in the last window when they opened but I was in a rather large queue!
wdw1991 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 20, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

I’ve not been, not heard of it, but it looks amazing. My dd would love it! When you say pricy, how pricy is it?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 20, 04:11 PM  
Link to this Post
soooexcited!
Imagineer

soooexcited!'s Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 5
Mobile

Originally Posted by Nic1982 View Post
We have been a couple of times and although it is expensive, I would say it is worth it for a one off trip. It is very magical and very well done. The actors are brilliant and stay in character the whole time. The Father Christmas is by far the best we have every seen and because you give them details beforehand, he has a proper conversation with your child including the stuff he knows about them, which completely adds to the magic. Happy to answer any questions you have xx
That was my experience too. The looks on the kids faces when he knew things about them was priceless. They both still have their husky dogs and the book we got "twas the night before christmas" still comes out and they are nearly 18 & 21 😂 Its a lovely magical day.
Old 25 Jul 20, 04:14 PM  
Link to this Post
daytonababe
Imagineer

daytonababe's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
We have but a long time ago , really enjoyed it though .

Wasn’t cheap back then either but seeing as this year is pretty much a right off , and we have barely done anything I’m considering buying tickets to take our little granddaughter this year .
daytonababe is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List