Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 18 Oct 19, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
DreamsOfOrlando
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Our Tesco refund came through today
May 2020 - CSR and HRH - DH 30th - Covid Cancelled!
February 2022 - Holiday Inn LBV, HRH and Pop - 21 Nights
DreamsOfOrlando is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Blueste
Very Serious Dibber

Just Lloyd’s/Halifax dragging their feet then?
Blueste is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
mrsnicola
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Had my Barclaycard payment yesterday xx
mrsnicola is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Cinderellas
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Blueste View Post
No virgin money is as bad. Haven’t a clue what’s happening and their customer service is dire!.
Cinderellas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 11:38 AM  
Link to this Post
SlinkyDog73
Having Dinner with Goofy

Originally Posted by Blueste View Post
45 days I was told again yesterday... for an update...not payment ...
SlinkyDog73 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 01:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Birtie
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Cinderellas View Post
No virgin money is as bad. Haven’t a clue what’s happening and their customer service is dire!.
I've just phoned Virgin. They say that it is taking longer than usual because of all the Thomas Cook claims and couldn't give me any idea of how long it would take.
Birtie's Trip ReportsOct95~QIP,Aug97~HJ Universal Tower/Wedding,Aug03~BWMovieland/BWPlaza,Feb05~BW ML/POR,Aug07~CBR,Aug08~Rosen Plaza/Marriott Suites Clearwater, Aug09~OKW,Xmas10~ASMu, Aug11~POR,Aug12~POR, Aug13~DCL Med,Xmas13~ASMu, Aug14~RPR/POR,Feb15~Shingle Creek,Aug15~SSR/DCL Western/BC,May16~DCL Norway, Dec 16~BCV/RPR/SSR, Aug 17~AKL/DCL/POL,Aug 19~POR/DCL/BRV,Jan 20~SSR/Vero/RCL,Mar 22~ESSS/SSR,Aug 22 Road Trip, Nov 23~ESSS/SSR/DCL Wish/GF
Birtie is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
jenzo
Trying for More Ears

Just rang Lloyds again but this time demanded to speak to someone from the disputes team after the first person checked and said my claim had not yet been looked at.
Would you believe it, the lady opened my dispute up, confirmed details and processed it to appear back on my card within 3 days (it should be quicker she said).

Whats shocked me was she said its initially a temporary refund to the account which will be permanent providing Thomas Cook do not challenge it within the next 45 days and she would ring me back if that was the case.

Anyway get on the phone and ask for the dispute team. Will update when it comes through.
jenzo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsjacksparrow
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by jenzo View Post
Just rang Lloyds again but this time demanded to speak to someone from the disputes team after the first person checked and said my claim had not yet been looked at.
Would you believe it, the lady opened my dispute up, confirmed details and processed it to appear back on my card within 3 days (it should be quicker she said).

Whats shocked me was she said its initially a temporary refund to the account which will be permanent providing Thomas Cook do not challenge it within the next 45 days and she would ring me back if that was the case.

Anyway get on the phone and ask for the dispute team. Will update when it comes through.
The 'temporary refund' is because they're processing them as charge backs rather than section 75's. Halifax are doing the same.
mrsjacksparrow is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 02:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Pagan8c
Getting Excited

Yorkshire Bank are the same saying they can't give me any time span for re payment. I'll bet if I missed a payment on my card they would be very quick to point it out and complain to me.
Pagan8c is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Oct 19, 02:27 PM  
Link to this Post
samhartwell
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by jenzo View Post

Have called lloyds a couple of times and still quoting 45 days for a response (not refund) this is a Lloyds credit card - is your the same?

Sam
Aug 2015 - West Coast road trip number 2
July 2017 - East & West Coast trip No 3
samhartwell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List