Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 12 Oct 20, 08:42 AM  
Link to this Post
LDISNEYFOX
Imagineer

Anyone Else Booked for Disneyland early 2021

Getting very nervous now about our surprise trip which I can’t see happening!

We are booked for 18 March and just don’t know our chances! Anyone else booked for early 2021 ?

2012 WDW Mom's Panel Search Finalist
Sheraton Safari Jan 05 & Feb 08
Disney Port Orleans Nov 06, Jan 10, May 11, June 12, Oct 13, July 15, Aug 15, Nov 15, Feb 16, Aug 16 and Dec 17
LDISNEYFOX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 20, 10:46 AM  
Link to this Post
Willeve
Imagineer

I’ve book Vegas for Easter, just keeping my fingers crossed.
Willeve is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 12 Oct 20, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
mason1
Imagineer

mason1's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
We’re booked to go 2 April. As each week passes, I get less optimistic of it happening. We are also due to go to New York on 28 December - will probably pull the plug on that one in the next few weeks.

Fortunately, both trips booked with BA, so will take a voucher for the deposits and see what later next year brings.
Old 13 Oct 20, 09:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Vertigo
Excited about Disney

Interesting thread. We were due to go on the 24th of this month and we are strongly considering booking for easter instead.

But i was one of those that never thought our October trip would be cancelled. I just couldn't see it. How wrong was i?

We have priced up and have a holiday on hold with BA right this second for easter. Its actually a little cheaper than what we booked in October!

But even their book with confidence guarantee comes with strings and inconvenience - so i am reticent.

Even though i am am ultra optimistic person and think it will all be OK soon, (not getting in to personal views on Corona!) I was wrong before, so i am just so uncertain of pressing the button and booking.

So I understand your nervousness for March.
Vertigo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
LDISNEYFOX
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Willeve View Post
I’ve book Vegas for Easter, just keeping my fingers crossed.
Fingers crossed by April it will be more under control.

Disney Port Orleans Nov 06, Jan 10, May 11, June 12, Oct 13, July 15, Aug 15, Nov 15, Feb 16, Aug 16 and Dec 17
LDISNEYFOX is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 11:07 AM  
Link to this Post
LDISNEYFOX
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mason1 View Post
We’re booked to go 2 April. As each week passes, I get less optimistic of it happening. We are also due to go to New York on 28 December - will probably pull the plug on that one in the next few weeks.

Fortunately, both trips booked with BA, so will take a voucher for the deposits and see what later next year brings.
Yes I am booked for March 14th and can see us betting vouchers too. Want to reschedule for October for there are no dates out yet!

Old 13 Oct 20, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
LDISNEYFOX
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Vertigo View Post
Interesting thread. We were due to go on the 24th of this month and we are strongly considering booking for easter instead.

But i was one of those that never thought our October trip would be cancelled. I just couldn't see it. How wrong was i?

We have priced up and have a holiday on hold with BA right this second for easter. Its actually a little cheaper than what we booked in October!

But even their book with confidence guarantee comes with strings and inconvenience - so i am reticent.

Even though i am am ultra optimistic person and think it will all be OK soon, (not getting in to personal views on Corona!) I was wrong before, so i am just so uncertain of pressing the button and booking.

So I understand your nervousness for March.
I’m not sure how the vouchers work with BA so I hope any strings attached don’t cost us! I can’t see March happening, but because if travel restrictions but because Disneyland will only accommodate American citizens in?

Already rescheduled once and I really thought pushing it forward a year it would all be fine!

Old 13 Oct 20, 12:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

We're booked to go to Vegas over New Year and LA/Disneyland in February. I would prefer for BA to cancel so I can request a refund but if not I'll take the voucher to use later in the year.

I can't see either trip going ahead though. Vegas is quite expensive so I don't really want to spend that amount of money for a lesser experience.
Beth_Disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Oct 20, 01:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Vertigo
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by LDISNEYFOX View Post
I’m not sure how the vouchers work with BA so I hope any strings attached don’t cost us! I can’t see March happening, but because if travel restrictions but because Disneyland will only accommodate American citizens in?

Already rescheduled once and I really thought pushing it forward a year it would all be fine!
exactly - its the unknown isn't it? Even if we are allowed back in to the USA and Disney, warner/universal re-open - what restrictions will be in place?

With BA - they seem clear and fair but my real fear is when restrictions are lifted, prices will rocket and you are trapped using BA because you have a voucher.
Vertigo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Oct 20, 12:51 PM  
Link to this Post
minnie52
Excited about Disney

We are booked for February - I am less hopeful every day that it will be happening.

We have booked a flydrive with Virgin (rescheduled from another cancelled trip) so we can change it but we would want to change to end of next year so hoping once flight prices come out for then, fly drive prices might drop.

Even if borders are open, who knows what restrictions will remain in place in California, maybe I'd be best to bite the bullet and change.
DLP Halloween 2021 - Davy Crockett Ranch, DLP Nov 2022 - Les Villages Natures
minnie52 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List