Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 17 Mar 20, 01:00 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by f1girly View Post
Thank you again for all your comments, it's so lovely to have comfort from my Dibb family, I'm sad I didn't get to see her at work, but so pleased some of you did, she was very grateful for the sweets you delivered 😍
Sorry to read her adventure has been cut short, how disappointing after that intensive recruitment process. At least she got three / four months out there. I think she made a sensible decision to come back now though.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 20, 07:01 AM  
Link to this Post
flo-tinka
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Just read this thread for first time. It was like reading a novel with the transformation of emotions.
From the happy DIBB family 😀😀😀 to 😭😢😟 the saddest of times. Hoping you shared the biggest of hugs at the airport
flo-tinka is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Mar 20, 08:52 AM  
Link to this Post
disneywiseowl
VIP Dibber

disneywiseowl's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Sorry it’s ended like this but at least she’s home safe now. I was looking forward to taking a ‘ care package’ to her in May. Lol.
On a more positive note - my daughter did the Cultural Exchange University programme in 2004 & it really paid off in terms of her cv, applying for jobs etc as most people are very interested in Disney. Something to talk about during interviews etc. The whole experience really increased her confidence in dealing with people & has led to some very good jobs.
disneywiseowl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Mar 20, 02:56 PM  
Link to this Post
f1girly
Imagineer

Originally Posted by disneywiseowl View Post
Sorry it’s ended like this but at least she’s home safe now. I was looking forward to taking a ‘ care package’ to her in May. Lol.
On a more positive note - my daughter did the Cultural Exchange University programme in 2004 & it really paid off in terms of her cv, applying for jobs etc as most people are very interested in Disney. Something to talk about during interviews etc. The whole experience really increased her confidence in dealing with people & has led to some very good jobs.
Thanks, I've passed your comments onto her. She's having a rollercoaster of emotions atm, very glad to be home as the news of this virus just gets worse day by day, but very sad to have left her dream job and be looking for work when there is nothing around. She has applied to the supermarkets to help them out short term, just hope this all happened for a good reason.

The love and support on here has been amazing, I am truly grateful.

Even though my heart sinks when I see the word Disney I will keep on here to offer as much advice to others as I can.

Keep safe everyone.
f1girly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List