Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 22 Dec 19, 03:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariaherself
VIP Dibber

Trying to eat Orlando in 7/10 days - Live - Day 9

This morning we had another Starbucks breakfast because it’s just convenient and a solid option.

I went for the usual sausage, egg and cheese muffin

Dan had a bacon, cheese egg croissant

Mine was great as usual and did the trick but it’s no Keke’s and was about $14
Mariaherself is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 19, 03:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariaherself
VIP Dibber

Shake Shack

For lunch we went to Shake Shack at IDrive 360. Shake shack do fabulous burgers, they’re our favourite burger place in the USA and show places like McDonald’s, Wendy’s and Burger King up.

The flavour is great and the burgers are juicy and flame grilled. The fries are also pretty awesome too, they’re crinkle cut and you can get cheese and bacon topping which we did.

I ordered a shack burger which is burger patty, cheese, shack sauce, lettuce and tomato

Dan got the same minus the salad and sauce

We shared the cheese bacon fries and we got a Diet Coke too.

Sorry can’t remember the price but I think it was less than $20 and it was yummy as ever
Mariaherself is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Dec 19, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariaherself
VIP Dibber

Amorette’s Patisserie part two

Later in the afternoon I was ready for something sweet and the 49th and broadway cheesecake from Amorette’s Patisserie was calling my name from the hotel fridge

This cheesecake is amazing and was as good as I remembered, the cheesecake is light and creamy and it has a mild lemon gel some on top with fresh blueberries and cream and all together it tastes so good. It’s topped with a chocolate disc. This is my favourite item at Amorette’s and I’ll definitely get it on every opportunity I have.
Old 22 Dec 19, 03:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Mariaherself
VIP Dibber

Pizza, Burgers and more

For dinner tonight we had a pizza from the pizza shop in our hotel - pizza burgers and more

It was around 9:30pm and we just needed something to eat for our final night in Orlando, the shop was deserted and we worried that it would be a frozen pizza warmed up but luckily it was made fresh and was ok we ordered a cheese pizza as there were only 5 choices and the others had topping that we both didn’t like.

Definitely not the best pizza I’ve ate in my life but certainly not the worst, it was huge though and filled us both up with leftovers too. Was $16