Notices
Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 3 Jul 16, 09:39 AM  
Link to this Post
fifinefairy
Excited about Disney

Know this has probably been posted but can't find - is Club Level worth it?

Sorry to be a pain - I know there have been posts but I can't find them.

Looking to stay in Universal for one night - background is we have a son with special needs and he won't make a decision on whether he goes on the ride until he is actually next to is so don't want to wait an hour only to not go on - the AAP pass, rightly, doesn't act like a FastPass so we feel the only way to avoid this is the pass you get with the Universal Hotels.

As you can see its not long until we go only Hard Rock has Club Rooms although Pacific does have Parlour Suites - we'd rather stay here as I think it would suit us better.

Can anyone tell me - or link to another thread - is Club Level worth it and do the Suites have Club Level access?

Many thanks
Emma
fifinefairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 16, 11:42 AM  
Link to this Post
fredflintstone
Imagineer

fredflintstone's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by fifinefairy View Post
Sorry to be a pain - I know there have been posts but I can't find them.

Looking to stay in Universal for one night - background is we have a son with special needs and he won't make a decision on whether he goes on the ride until he is actually next to is so don't want to wait an hour only to not go on - the AAP pass, rightly, doesn't act like a FastPass so we feel the only way to avoid this is the pass you get with the Universal Hotels.

As you can see its not long until we go only Hard Rock has Club Rooms although Pacific does have Parlour Suites - we'd rather stay here as I think it would suit us better.

Can anyone tell me - or link to another thread - is Club Level worth it and do the Suites have Club Level access?

Many thanks
Emma
Yes you can get suites that are on club level. If for 7 days time look at the annual pass holder rate on their website (code APH) as sometimes they are much cheaper for these types of room, which are not cheap. You have probably got your tickets, but still do the maths. Also check all 3 hotels for suites, as the order changes on price often.
fredflintstone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 16, 11:46 AM  
Link to this Post
BONDY LAD
Imagineer

club level for me usually not worth the extra for just 1 night,as most of time should be spent in park on day 1 and 2,just back to hotel to sleep, however in your case it maybe worth the extra dependant on how much your son can tolerate on each day,if he needs to return to hotel for a break/rest,then yes, i would go for it,worth it alone just for breakfast,but it also includes evening nosh from 4.30/6.30pm,so if you are back at hotel during this time,yes,worth it, its a difficult one,how much do they want extra? and are there 3 of you in party?, bondy.
BONDY LAD is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 16, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
fifinefairy
Excited about Disney

Do I need to buy an Annual Pass to get the rate? Would make sense but just checking
fifinefairy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Jul 16, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
fifinefairy
Excited about Disney

We may need to go back to the hotel as he gets so tired and thought we could use these times to eat and save money.
Old 3 Jul 16, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
scoobydooby
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I'd say Universal Club room is worth it if you're using the club facilities.
Old 3 Jul 16, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
BONDY LAD
Imagineer

We may need to go back to the hotel as he gets so tired and thought we could use these times to eat and save money.
its deffo a no brainer then,dont forget you can check in as early as you like,most dibbers do so from antime after 6am ,ish,to get the benefit of early opening for onsite guests,if your room ready,great,if not,check in,they mind your bags,then obtain fotl passes from booth,takes seconds to do and away you go, you get all day use of pass till park closes, ditto on checkout,they mind your bags aor put them in car,you get use of pass till park closes, i have only stayed at rpr and club room is on 7th floor,so dont know if similar at hard rock, deffo not at portofino, so rpr may suit as club room (if you book is very very close) to your room, enjoy, bondy.
BONDY LAD is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 16, 12:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Florida-Sarah
Apprentice Imagineer

Florida-Sarah's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Do I need to buy an Annual Pass to get the rate? Would make sense but just checking
You do. Not at the time of booking but for them to honour the rate you have to have it / proof you've ordered an AP on checking in.

WDW: 1992, 1993, 1996, 1998, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016 x2, 2017, 2018, 2019 x 2

DCL: Disney Dream 2017, Disney Fantasy 2019
Florida-Sarah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 16, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
RobertWestwood
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 1
Originally Posted by BONDY LAD View Post
its deffo a no brainer then,dont forget you can check in as early as you like,most dibbers do so from antime after 6am ,ish,to get the benefit of early opening for onsite guests,if your room ready,great,if not,check in,they mind your bags,then obtain fotl passes from booth,takes seconds to do and away you go, you get all day use of pass till park closes, ditto on checkout,they mind your bags aor put them in car,you get use of pass till park closes, i have only stayed at rpr and club room is on 7th floor,so dont know if similar at hard rock, deffo not at portofino, so rpr may suit as club room (if you book is very very close) to your room, enjoy, bondy.
Hard Rock club level also on 7th Floor. I think Portofino club rooms are on the 7th Floor but the club room is on the ground floor near reception

She is much more intelligent than me
RobertWestwood is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 16, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread