Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 14 Aug 18, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
andy10xo
Being a bit Goofy

Oh goody, mine is tomorrow. Hope someone has taken a hammer to the IT by then.
andy10xo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 01:45 PM  
Link to this Post
WalesAndy
Excited about Disney

All done, but yes a bit unsure if it's all how I want it after what happened. Hope everyone is happy!
WalesAndy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 01:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondi
Trading Disney Pins

I've just done mine and was having the same errors etc. I phoned the Disney helpline and was told the app would be down for a few hours but when it worked that I should clear my browsing history log back into the app and hopefully that would be better. I cleared the history and logged back in straight away and it worked and I have just booked over 10 fast passes with no issues.

Edited at 01:59 PM.
Bondi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post
HFJohnson
Imagineer

I had no problems since it started working again - only thing I couldn't get was slinky dog on our first day. Such a stressful hour beforehand though!

I've since been able to go in and tweak most of the times so they fit together better.

I wonder if it's worse today because we arrive on a Saturday and more people are hitting 60 days today? Just a thought.
HFJohnson is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 02:57 PM  
Link to this Post
wilma-bride
Imagineer

wilma-bride's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

My friend is a CM who works on the phone lines. She told me last week that people have been having problems for a few weeks now and the phone lines are constantly busy with frustrated people who can't make FPs. I wish, for her sake and the other CMs, that Disney would sort out the system as they are genuinely taking the brunt of people's frustrations. Hope everyone who is having problems ends up being able to make the FPs they want.
wilma-bride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 Aug 18, 10:20 PM  
Link to this Post
princess1706
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by andy10xo View Post
Oh goody, mine is tomorrow. Hope someone has taken a hammer to the IT by then.
Ooo mine is tomorrow too; hope it’s working and we get what we want!

Where you flying from? X
princess1706 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 01:20 AM  
Link to this Post
andy10xo
Being a bit Goofy

Ooo mine is tomorrow too; hope it’s working and we get what we want!

Where you flying from? X
Hope it is too! I have to leave for work at 2.30 so messing around on the phones is not really an option!

We are flying from Gatwick on VS15 flight.
andy10xo is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 05:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Hidden mickey
Imagineer

Mobile

DD did ours she said it took a long time I thought she was just moaning ! It would seem that she did very well judging by all the posts!
Old 15 Aug 18, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
andy10xo
Being a bit Goofy

So with 15 minutes to go until FP window opens, Disney's website is once again broken
Old 15 Aug 18, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Bondi
Trading Disney Pins

Mobile

Try clearing your browsing history. Mine worked straight away after that (after an hour of it saying it was broken).
Bondi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List