Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 5 Jun 17, 09:43 AM  
Link to this Post
Moorlandman
Imagineer

Moorlandman's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Miserable weather in Orlando

My work friends have told me they have had drizzle or storms since last Wednesday which look like continuing this week. They have had no sun since arriving!

Still better than being in the UK!
Moorlandman is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 17, 09:49 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

This is worrying me,and I know people on here tend to say it doesn't matter as you're still there..but it does matter,I see enough rain here (like now) I've not been in June before and was prepared for afternoon showers that last an hour or so, but not cloudy rainy days every day..I'm crossing everything that it improves before it's my turn. I know we can't do anything about the weather but I'm sure nobody would be happy with constant rain and grey skies.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 17, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
This is worrying me,and I know people on here tend to say it doesn't matter as you're still there..but it does matter,I see enough rain here (like now) I've not been in June before and was prepared for afternoon showers that last an hour or so, but not cloudy rainy days every day..I'm crossing everything that it improves before it's my turn. I know we can't do anything about the weather but I'm sure nobody would be happy with constant rain and grey skies.
I agree with you and it actually annoys me when I see that.
It sure does matter ! What's the point in a holiday if it's going to pee down for most of it! It's not like it's always just a short shower in the afternoon .
It's going to end up upsetting you if you pay around 10 grand to just have rain all holiday .
The only plus at the moment is how much they needed the rain over there .
Really hoping you have some lovely weather when you go , I'll keep my fingers crossed for you
Old 5 Jun 17, 10:15 AM  
Link to this Post
H_C-2017
Serious Dibber

Fingers crossed it gets abit better.
I was prepared for afternoon showers/storms - got my rain mac packed.
But I was hoping I would get some sun.
H_C-2017 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 17, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post
waiting4disney
Imagineer

Mobile

I've seen lots of posts recently saying how bad the weather is at the moment. Not just the 3pm downpour but downpours lasting most of the day.
Old 5 Jun 17, 10:26 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by PumpkinKitty View Post
I agree with you and it actually annoys me when I see that.
It sure does matter ! What's the point in a holiday if it's going to pee down for most of it! It's not like it's always just a short shower in the afternoon .
It's going to end up upsetting you if you pay around 10 grand to just have rain all holiday .
The only plus at the moment is how much they needed the rain over there .
Really hoping you have some lovely weather when you go , I'll keep my fingers crossed for you
Thanks Lauren..we all are obsessed with weather watching. We have a nursery graduation pool party planned on the day my 4 yr old Grandson would graduate from nursery here and I think that's the one day I'd be gutted if we didn't get a nice day.And Bibbity Bobbity for my Granddaughter would be a nightmare if it was teeming down.But hey ho it's out of our hands,I know we'll still have a good time but yes,constant rain would kind of spoil it for me. x
Old 5 Jun 17, 10:43 AM  
Link to this Post
GEMMAMCG
Imagineer

fingers crossed it changes, surley it cant sell be as bad when we go on 24th !
Old 5 Jun 17, 10:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Floridatilly
Imagineer

No doubt about it, it does spoil it if it rains all day, every day. This happened to us a few years ago and rained for a week solid, we ended up driving to Miami
Quick downpours are fine but miserable all day is not fingers crossed it will pick up soon x
Floridatilly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 17, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Mezza1991
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Fingers crossed for some better whether for you.

This time of year right through to September can be patchy so take the rough with the smooth.
Mezza1991 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jun 17, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
juless77
Imagineer

Been here 2 days now and weather has said heavy rain all day but on Saturday we had a couple of hours in the evening and yesterday we had rain about 8 last night and that's been it ... it wasn't sunny sunny yesterday but my hubby laid out by the pool for an hour and his chest and face was red when he came in hope this helps x
Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando Feb 2010
Hampton Inn Pointe Orlando Sept 2011/2013
juless77 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List