Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 17 Dec 18, 05:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by Enchanted View Post
Yes! Loads of variety of food and plenty Veggie options.
When did you last go? I'm curious as to whether we just had an off-day last year as there was no veggie option at all.
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Dec 18, 08:03 PM  
Link to this Post
bennyboy0751
VIP Dibber

make sure you get there early so you can book an early morning dolphin swim then you can truelly relax for rest of day
bennyboy0751 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 18, 09:23 AM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Tinkjon View Post
When did you last go? I'm curious as to whether we just had an off-day last year as there was no veggie option at all.
Looking at the current menu, it looks like they only have macaroni cheese, and no vegetarian burger now
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 18, 09:55 AM  
Link to this Post
PeachyLemons
Excited about Disney

Mobile

We went on Nov and was able to just buy one photo. It was $40 though 😮
PeachyLemons is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Dec 18, 07:44 PM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
Just spoke to someone at Discovery Cove, they still do a veggie burger, but it is cooked to order as it is rarely requested.
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 18, 12:28 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkjon
Imagineer

Tinkjon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 7
Originally Posted by grant_w View Post
Just spoke to someone at Discovery Cove, they still do a veggie burger, but it is cooked to order as it is rarely requested.
There was definitely no macaroni cheese last August. Interesting about the veggie burger - I asked if there was any vegetarian food and they looked at me as if I was mad! But if it happens again next year I'll know to ask for this - many thanks!
Tinkjon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Dec 18, 11:24 AM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
Originally Posted by Tinkjon View Post
There was definitely no macaroni cheese last August. Interesting about the veggie burger - I asked if there was any vegetarian food and they looked at me as if I was mad! But if it happens again next year I'll know to ask for this - many thanks!
We'll be trying it out in September, DW has always had the veggie burger there on past visits, so its good to know you can still get one on request
Old 19 Dec 18, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Disneynikki.
Really pleased for you. It is a brilliant ticket (imho). On our 8 (so far) visits to Orlando, other than the first one, when we didn't know about it, we have purchased Discovery Cove Ultimate tickets on every single ocassion. The other two franchises, we can take or leave depending on how many days we have in the area, the ages of our boys as they have got older, etc.

For us, it is simply the best ticket in town by a mile, now that the boys are all into thrill rides. Without teaching you to suck eggs, our nonswim ticket for next August at £162pp (£648 total) gives us..

DC, BG (one visit) SW (around 3 visits as we love it) Aquatica (around 5 visits). As some are part day then move, that is around 6-7days when we would otherwise have paid to park.

Free parking at all their parks ($20-$22 plus per day, so £120 saved back).

All food and drink on the DC day as we start real early and have our third meal just as it shuts. All drinks and snacks on that day (So £120 give or take as neither the wife nor I drink much if any alcohol) .

That means that we have paid £408 or less for over half of our entertainment during our 13 day visit. Or £102pp. For a waterpark, 2 great thrill ride parks and DC.

This year, we are backing this ticket with Universal 3 park 14s and a night in the Royal Pacific after our cheap, IDrive first night and before we pick up our hire car late on full day 2 in order to travel to our Villa for night 3. (Thus saving 3 days of Universal parking).

For us, Disney ain't even on the radar!

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196

Edited at 08:38 PM.
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 18, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
craigy3
Staying in the Castle

So can you only buy photo packages ? Or can you buy a single photo ? Also what’s the prices like for the photos ?
craigy3 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Dec 18, 05:26 PM  
Link to this Post
PeachyLemons
Excited about Disney

Mobile

Originally Posted by craigy3 View Post
So can you only buy photo packages ? Or can you buy a single photo ? Also what’s the prices like for the photos ?
You can buy individuals not just a package, but one photo was $40 when we went in November.
PeachyLemons is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List