Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 4 Dec 18, 04:55 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Sea World / Bush Gardens

During our 14 day stay would you suggest we plan a day at each or multiple days ?
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Dec 18, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
ratmanscoop
slightly serious Dibber

Depends how busy your schedule is and what else you're doing. If it's a busy itinerary one day will suffice, unless SeaWorld is the main reason for your trip.

Multiple days to Busch probably best avoided due to the travel distance from Orlando, assuming you're staying in that area.
Old 4 Dec 18, 11:46 PM  
Link to this Post
7SeasSailor
Imagineer

Mobile

Busch is just over an hour away, I wouldnt call that a great distance.
Old 4 Dec 18, 11:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We are AP holders for both Sea World and Busch as well as Universal
We don't do Disney unless the Gdks are with us now
I'd say a day at Sea World but a full day and Busch for us it be 2days one for the coasters the other for the animal side of the park this trip we've had 2 days. Sea World long days for the Christmas stuff and 3 at Busch we won tickets for animal encounters at both parks after filling in an on one AP survey though
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Dec 18, 12:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Burgmeister
Imagineer

Burgmeister's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
For us, at least 2 days at Seaworld each trip. There is a lot to do if you like the shows.
BG we can do in a day but I would rather do 2 there as well. Again the shows can really fill out your day.
Old 5 Dec 18, 12:24 PM  
Link to this Post
pammiep
slightly serious Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 6
If you love big coasters these are the best parks. We spent 2 days at each this year.
pammiep is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 18, 07:44 AM  
Link to this Post
cornishfrogboy
VIP Dibber

Either works out as a full day for us, from rope drop into late evening.
With Seaworld, we inevitably do second and third mornings to repeat the coasters before moving on to Aquatica in the afternoon.

2005 onwards.. lots of times!

Index of all my Trip and Pretrip reports..https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...6#post15662196
cornishfrogboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Dec 18, 08:24 AM  
Link to this Post
Ils
Excited about Disney

Mobile

I have bought the quick queues for both parks. Seaworld is pretty reasonable and only gets expensive if you add infinity falls which works out about $20 more.

Busch Gardens I was a bit smarter. I purchased an unlimited QQ for my eldest and then a single ride QQ for both myself, wife and youngest as only one of us can go on the bigger roller-coasters with my eldest at any one time. So if he wants to go on again me and the wife will just swap so we look after the youngest.

Out of all the parks it's is the one day I'm most looking forward to.
Ils is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Dec 18, 01:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Burgmeister
Imagineer

Burgmeister's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by Ils View Post
I have bought the quick queues for both parks. Seaworld is pretty reasonable and only gets expensive if you add infinity falls which works out about $20 more.

Busch Gardens I was a bit smarter. I purchased an unlimited QQ for my eldest and then a single ride QQ for both myself, wife and youngest as only one of us can go on the bigger roller-coasters with my eldest at any one time. So if he wants to go on again me and the wife will just swap so we look after the youngest.

Out of all the parks it's is the one day I'm most looking forward to.
I would be surprised, given the time of year you are going, if you actually need QQs. That said, at least you have them should the parks be busier than expected for whatever reason.
Old 11 Dec 18, 05:51 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by 7SeasSailor View Post
Busch is just over an hour away, I wouldnt call that a great distance.
Was quicker for us to get to Busch than up to Universal when we stayed at Championsgate last trip.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List