Old 15 Aug 18, 07:52 PM  
Link to this Post
ribena
Excited about Disney

ribena's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Barkers Go Westside : Day Six - Last Disney Day

Our last day at Disney

We had a late start we were both getting tired with all the park days so had a lay in and went for breakfast just before it was going to close which I think was 10am as it was the weekend.

We started with Monsters Inc and The little mermaid in the Adventure Park.

I had booked brunch at the Storytellers café at the Grand Californian. I was really looking forward to this as one of the best things in Disney Orlando is the gluten and dairy free waffles which I hoped would be the same here. I didn't realise it was a character brunch much to Darrens dislike but I loved it. I made sure I got lots of pictures of Darren with the characters.

My fave picture!

The brunch was soooooo good. It cost $39 each and all drinks and as much food as you could manage was included. The chef came out and went through everything I could have which was lots of options. He also made me the waffles and pancakes...

Yummy! I couldn't wait and took a bite

We really loved it here although thought the Grand Floridian was nicer décor.

We went into the Disneyland park where we done star wars and peter pan.

The park was getting extremely busy pretty much everything was an hours wait plus. You could barely move anywhere which I guess was because it was Saturday. We also saw a glimpse of Kourtney Kardashian. Also lots of school trips. I tried to get on Indiana Jones one last time but wait was 80 minutes. I asked about single rider and was told would be longer than the normal queue

We had both had enough so decided to leave. We picked up a take away dinner from P.F Chongs as we had a lounge in our hotel room. We shared pad thai and veg fried rice which came to $32.

We watched The Commuter film and I done some more washing while we had access to the machine before moving hotels. It was a lovely chilled end to our park days.

Tomorrow we move hotels to Vegas!
ribena is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List