Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Tickets
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice
My Magic Holiday
Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
Unread 10 Nov 18, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
#1
Big Jim
slightly serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Aug 12

Big Jim's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Park tickets to cover 3 weeks advice needed please

Does anyone have any recommendations on the best way to purchase tickets for 3 weeks? We would want Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Busch. We've done the big 'all-rounder' one in the past but it only covers 14 days. I'm thinking along the lines of 14 days Disney/14 days for the others so that we can access parks from day 1 to day 21 if that makes sense (?) with an overlap in the middle week but it seems so excessive. We'd only do Busch and SeaWorld once.
My brain just boggles looking at all the various combinations!
Big Jim is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our next visit...
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 18, 06:27 PM  
Link to this Post
#2
lyn1
Imagineer
 
lyn1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 07
Location: South Wales
Originally Posted by Big Jim View Post
Does anyone have any recommendations on the best way to purchase tickets for 3 weeks? We would want Disney, Universal, SeaWorld, Busch. We've done the big 'all-rounder' one in the past but it only covers 14 days. I'm thinking along the lines of 14 days Disney/14 days for the others so that we can access parks from day 1 to day 21 if that makes sense (?) with an overlap in the middle week but it seems so excessive. We'd only do Busch and SeaWorld once.
My brain just boggles looking at all the various combinations!
You could buy the Disney/Universal Combo that gives you 14 days unlimited admission into the Disney and Universal parks [you have two separate tickets so you can activate them at separate times] and then buy a SeaWorld Parks: Two Park Ticket from undercovertourist.
__________________
All Star Movies Sept 2001/ All Star Music 2002/ Pop Century Sept 2009/ Pop Century Sept 2012/ Pop Century Sept 2014/ Pop Century 2017/ All Star Music Sept 2018
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
All Star Music
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 18, 07:16 PM  
Link to this Post
#3
uktigg
slightly serious Dibber
 
Join Date: Feb 13
Originally Posted by lyn1 View Post
You could buy the Disney/Universal Combo that gives you 14 days unlimited admission into the Disney and Universal parks [you have two separate tickets so you can activate them at separate times] and then buy a SeaWorld Parks: Two Park Ticket from undercovertourist.
That's exactly what we did - got the package that covers EVERYTHING from floridaTix.
Started with Universal first on day after arrival, did a couple of days there, then started Disney, which covered half way through the first week to half way through the last week and then at the end of the first week started the seaworld/busch tickets.

So the first and last week, we had 2 of the separate tickets available with the middle week giving us all 3!

Worked for us

You will NEVER NEED ALL tickets available fot the full 21 days - in my opinion anyway :-)
__________________

Edited at 07:18 PM.
uktigg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Going Back !
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 18, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post
#4
Sue
VIP Dibber

 
Sue's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 04
Location: On a road trip

Sue's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 17
We usually stay in WDW with the Ultimate ticket for all the Disney parks for the length of our stay and then get the 6 park Flex ticket that lasts for 14 days and covers Universal, IoA, Seaworld, Busch, Aquatica and Volcano Bay - with parking included for those parks.
It means that you just have to work out if your doing Disney or Universal etc first but after a few days you can mix and match.

That combo generally meets our needs
__________________


Beauty is in the eye of the beholder and it may be necessary from time to time to give a stupid or misinformed beholder a black eye - Miss Piggy

7th Magical Trip - August /September 2008. FOOD & TRIP REPORTS

Route 66 and all that TRIP REPORTS
Sue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Winter Sun in Dominican Republic
Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 18, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
#5
Procrastinator
Excited about Disney
 
Join Date: Dec 10
Mobile

If you are o ly going to do busch and seaworld once keep an eye out for their 2 park 2 day tickets. $96 each from groupon atm.

groupon/deals/gl-sea...e-ce753d2896e5

Or wait for something similar.

If we were going for 3 weeks i would then get a universal AP and disney 14 or even 21 day ticket. Not much diff in price.
Procrastinator is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
2 days AMI, 1 week CBR & 1 Week Villa!
Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Dec 18, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
#6
jimmymc
Very Serious Dibber
 
jimmymc's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 07
Originally Posted by Procrastinator View Post
If you are o ly going to do busch and seaworld once keep an eye out for their 2 park 2 day tickets. $96 each from groupon atm.

groupon/deals/gl-sea...e-ce753d2896e5

Or wait for something similar.

If we were going for 3 weeks i would then get a universal AP and disney 14 or even 21 day ticket. Not much diff in price.

Ive just seen this deal on groupon ! Has anyone used the groupon to get tickets?

Do you get actual tickets or do you pick them up at the park?

Thanks

Maureen
jimmymc is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Here we go again!
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 18, 02:27 AM  
Link to this Post
#7
lyn1
Imagineer
 
lyn1's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 07
Location: South Wales
Originally Posted by jimmymc View Post
Do you get actual tickets or do you pick them up at the park?

Thanks

Maureen
You can see some FAQ on the link below.

groupon/pages/seaworld-orlando-faq
__________________
All Star Movies Sept 2001/ All Star Music 2002/ Pop Century Sept 2009/ Pop Century Sept 2012/ Pop Century Sept 2014/ Pop Century 2017/ All Star Music Sept 2018
lyn1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
All Star Music
Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Dec 18, 09:47 AM  
Link to this Post
#8
vampiress88
Excited about Disney
 
Join Date: Aug 18
Mobile

Says that groupon expires January 2019
vampiress88 is offline Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Our First Family Disney Holiday
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks
Kenwood Travel

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Forum Jump

Orlando Attractions

All times are GMT +1. The time now is 09:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin - Copyright © 2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

theDIBB Menu


US Dollar Rates
ASDA  $1.2364
CaxtonFX  $1.2303
Covent Garden FX  $1.2460
FAIRFX  $1.2275
John Lewis  $1.2385
M&S  $1.2108
Post Office  $1.2180
Sainsburys  $1.2306
TESCO  $1.2297
Travelex  $1.2300
Updated: 08:03 17/12/2018

theDIBB Charities
Cancer Research UK
DIBB Members have Donated: £10,090
£


Macmillan Cancer Support
DIBB Members have Donated: £1,045
£

Euro Rates
ASDA  €1.0891
CaxtonFX  €1.0869
Covent Garden FX  €1.0960
FAIRFX  €1.0880
John Lewis  €1.0968
M&S  €1.0680
Post Office  €1.0785
Sainsburys  €1.0871
TESCO  €1.0900
Travelex  €1.0837
Updated: 08:03 17/12/2018

Orlando Weather
Florida Time
Mon 17th Dec 3:08am
Now: 11C/52F
Few Clouds
Few Clouds
Cloud Cover: 20%
Wind: 8mph - NNW Arrow points to where the wind is coming from.
Pressure: 1020mb
Humidity: 89%
Illuminations Smoke
Updated: 07:55 17/12/2018