Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 13 Dec 18, 12:25 AM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

We've booked!

So after exploring the AP/Off-Site route I've actually done the complete opposite and booked an on-site package!

We got a bargain on the French site and have booked 4nights at the Santa Fe on 19 February for just a little over £650.

I've also booked our Eurostar and are going via Lille for the first time - please reassure me that it's not totally horrific to do it this way! (although I'm sure it can't be any worse than the torturous check-in at MLV for the direct eurostar).

I'm so excited to be going back so soon and really looking forward to spending some quality time with my eldest daughter (she'll be 12 in March) whilst Daddy gets some 1 on 1 time with her 2 year old Sister (she really enjoyed Disney in November, but wouldn't be so keen on a return visit just three months later!)
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 18, 11:02 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDreamer!
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

How exciting!

I’ve done that route back in August 2015 whilst I was 29 weeks pregnant (direct there and via Lille on the way back) and we didn’t have any problems that I can remember haha
At Lille they even told us which section to stand in to make sure we got in the right carriage on our tickets.

Have fun!
DisneyDreamer! is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 13 Dec 18, 12:57 PM  
Link to this Post
HappyPanda
Apprentice Imagineer

Thank you, I think I might have done it once many many years ago and I don't remember it being awful! Will be weird not doing the direct one but we'll get extra park time with these trains and it was £250 cheaper!
HappyPanda is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List